• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible ground work for theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
So I'm replaying the series chronologically and I just started aquas story. (I know, in over a month all I've done is watch back cover and play terra and vens stories. I'm busy). After defeating the magic mirror, it tells you the queen is no more. But terra, ven, and aqua are all not responsible for the queens demise. While we could assume it plays out like the movie, we know this plays out in Uχ. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Uχ takes place in the sleeping realm right? So does that mean that those who were in the sleeping realm in ancient times have access to the worlds which fall to slumber in the future? Or can the events of Uχ somehow affect the future?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, the specifics for what's going on with the sleeping realm and UX is still up for debate but the Disney worlds that you access in ux aren't sleeping, they're projections - holograms based on the future from the book of prophecies.

As for the queen's fate, in the original japanese version of BBS the dwarfs talk about chasing her up the mountain.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, the specifics for what's going on with the sleeping realm and UX is still up for debate but the Disney worlds that you access in ux aren't sleeping, they're projections - holograms based on the future from the book of prophecies.

To add to that, think of it like Castle Oblivion. The Disney worlds created from that game were from manipulated memories. The Disney worlds created in Union X are from The Book of Prophecies. Point being, both alterations of the Disney worlds do not tell the "definite story" (at least, in the context of Kingdom Hearts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back