• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible fusions for Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

I'm not sure. maybe though. Because sora, donald and goofy are like the three muskateers, one for all and all for one. Just like in Kingdom Hearts when you can only use a trinity with donald and goofy. No one else

~KHsLover~

Website
www.geocites.com
That would be cool, Fantasy Freak. I think it's possible that he could fuse with BHK...that would be Sooo much fun if he could...lol

monkey_boy

well, seeing as how they have to completely remake the movement designs for each form, I would think 2 is enough.

dragon_heart

k iknow one fact instead of fusing with auron you have a moves called "bushido". They so sweet you make tornados and auron comes in finshes the job with more combos. They are showy and strong. As for cloud i doubt he will have any or much importance in KH2:(....... Donalds form i believe is called "Valour". 2 keyblades and double casting that is all info i know.

Goofy's is "brave" mode. 2 keyba;des and lethal physical combos as long as incredible range. By that i mean in one slash is almost doubled in length.

Well thats the info i know a fusion with cloud would be awesome. But think Seprioth! Woah I see sin harvest everywhere!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the best possible canidate for a fusion with Sora would have to be Mickey. The BHK would be the next best. If two keyblade masters fused together, it would result in a very powerful opponent for the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back