• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible "fourth scenario"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If you've ever played Sonic Heroes, after you complete each team (and gather the chaos emerals), another chapter is unlocked for the final boss where u play as all the teams to beat it. I think in BBS, after u complete TAV's scenarios, the scene in the FM+ SM will play like we saw in the TGS trailer will play, and a boss battle will happen where it switches between TAV fighting MX & Vanitas. If this does happen, that means each of their scenarios will end leading up to this point. Not saying it WILL happen, just saying its a possibility.

Thoughts?...
(PLEEEEEEASE dont flame)

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
ive seen this before but well its a definate possibility and its not much of a scenario, just a final boss.

lastly ive heard that some people think there could be some small mickey parts where you play as mickey in a world TVA have already been in for a short time which i think would be awesome!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not to flame, but I seriously doubt that there will be a fourth scenario.
Not to say it's impossible, but supremely unlikely.
Though, I wouldn
t mind playing as Vanitas.

Awards
Though, I wouldn

Well, i dont mean it as a fourth SCENARIO exactly, just as a little big boss battle scenario that requires u to play as all 3 of them. Prolly like 2-3 hour scenario, not 15 hours like TAV's.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, i dont mean it as a fourth SCENARIO exactly, just as a little big boss battle scenario that requires u to play as all 3 of them. Prolly like 2-3 hour scenario, not 15 hours like TAV's.
luvs this idea ^o^.

Though, I wouldn
this^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I love the additional scenario idea; it'd be a great addition to the game, but after all the new stuff added into the game (the three storylines, the coop and the competitive), I doubt there's enough room to fit it all. Like what Genocide said, it's incredibly unlikely, but great if they managed to do it.

A

Audo

I doubt it. It seems Nomura was already worried the game wouldn't fit on the disc with just the three scenarios and multiplayer content. I can't imagine them actually preparing a fourth scenario.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Honestly, I've always supported the idea of there being a fourth scenario featuring King Mickey, but that might be a little too much for the PSP disc to handle, especially if it was going to be 15 hours like the other three.

I'm not sure on this though, because I'm unaware of how much can be put on a PSP disc.

Khfan01

I think that makes good point. After you complete all the three story mode, Terra, Ven, and Aqua or any order then you can able to fight the final boss.

A

Azrael

To me, Vanitas would be best for a fourth scenario but it's unlikely.

Liege

I'm not sure on this though, because I'm unaware of how much can be put on a PSP disc.

Single-Layered UMD-capacity: 900 Mega-Bytes
Dual-Layered UMD-capacity: 1800 Mega-Bytes [1.8 Giga-Bytes]

I'll be extremely impressed if they actually manage to pull this off 100% successfully (and without the need for multiple-UMDs, obviously). Because, when compared to previous disc-based games in the series, even 1.8GB of total-Data is... uh, yeah. Yikes. 0_0

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sonic heroes...
you use sonic as an example....i see...

boo_shoe2000

hmmm, that would probably screw up the psp if another scenario is added. I mean the game contains so much already. Nice graphics, many minigames, 3 storylines and multiplayer modes(idk if online or not). And a 4th scenario would probably bore the gamers especially those who have no KH history.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't like the sound of a fourth scenario, but a series of unlockable cutscenes would be nice, documenting some of the events that happen from Vanitas' and MX's side, as well as their motives and possibly origins.

Sora9890

I think personally, that at the end of each senerio you will fight MX with the character you've been playing as....What I mean. Ok when you're playing as Ven the whole time, when you get to the last boss [MX] you will fight alongside Terra and Aqua, but still play as Ven. If you're playing as Terra the whole time, when you get to the last boss [MX] you will fight alongside Ven and Aqua, but still play as Terra. Same goes for Aqua. Just a thought :tongue:.

Erauqs

I think personally, that at the end of each senerio you will fight MX with the character you've been playing as....What I mean. Ok when you're playing as Ven the whole time, when you get to the last boss [MX] you will fight alongside Terra and Aqua, but still play as Ven. If you're playing as Terra the whole time, when you get to the last boss [MX] you will fight alongside Ven and Aqua, but still play as Terra. Same goes for Aqua. Just a thought :tongue:.

If the last boss is the same for each character...I can see this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back