• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible flavs of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I know the game is going to be awesome, but after all what do you think BBS´s flavs might be? Camera? Length of story?

Or is it going to be perfect?

I think that it could fail to the lenght of story and uninteresting worlds. The PoH -worlds and Agrabah are not interesting to me. Olympus Coliseum could be interesting if we can go to the Big Olive, Olympus Mountain and Hercules´ hometown.. The Centaur Forest could be cool too to have..

T

tazztig

I really think RG and Olymipic Colleseum would be awesome.>>

Alpha_Sonix

If the game has bad dialogue and if Terra really joined Maleficent and wasn't tricking her instead, I don't know why but I just don't want that to happen, it's probably because this game will remind me too much of KH1 and we don't need a repeat of the same story with Terra/Riku joining and then have Xehanort take over the both of them, if it doesn't have originality then I will still buy the game but it won't be the best.

Y

Yannis

Will I know no game is perfect their will always be something we don't like about it. But I think the POH worlds will fun to go to. But what I don't get way have Agrabah agan in BBS and DAYS.
Agrabah is in BBS because of Jasmine.. Just that :/ I think Wonderland and Beast´s Castle will be too :(

Y

Yannis

Yay I forgot about that cuz didn't someone said that MX and Maleficent are after the POH at the same time.
Yeah.

Then again Wonderland and Beast´s castle might not be in it, because they never succeed to collect all of the princess : )

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
^ I think he means flaws.
EDIT: ARGGG You posted before me...

Anyway, I kinda liked KH1's camera better because you could use the left analog stick for the menu and still move around freely.. For KH2, you have to stop somewhere and manually use the arrows, which I didn't like so much.

BBS is certainly going to be the most exciting game, then Roxas's story, then Coded. But it's never going to be perfect.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ohhhh flaws. I don't know. Hope it's not the story or characters. I think it can be some of the worlds, then again, I'm dying to see Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty's world. Maybe the camera angle I guess. Otherwise, no idea, maybe a bit of the gameplay but then again, the gameplay seems interesting. So wouldn't know and taking a guess.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
^ I think he means flaws.
EDIT: ARGGG You posted before me...

Anyway, I kinda liked KH1's camera better because you could use the left analog stick for the menu and still move around freely.. For KH2, you have to stop somewhere and manually use the arrows, which I didn't like so much.

BBS is certainly going to be the most exciting game, then Roxas's story, then Coded. But it's never going to be perfect.

...no u didn't have to stop somewhere...all u had to do was hold down L2 and use the camera analog stick to control the commands menu :)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...I would say the biggest potential flaw for BBS would be if the storyline turns out to be either lacking or already predicted.

Cyanide Sprinkle

I think one flaw could be that with 3 characters hopefully like each scenario will have like different types of things to do so you aren't doing similar missions in each story

and it seems like it wont turn out like that so im happy xD

The 15th

I don't know what, but there will be a flaw. Like no replay value or something like that. They've messed that up in every other KH game, besides FM+ IMO. At least that keeps you interested after beating the game.

Y

Yannis

I don't know what, but there will be a flaw. Like no replay value or something like that. They've messed that up in every other KH game, besides FM+ IMO. At least that keeps you interested after beating the game.
Yeah, I hope there will be hard optional bosses, so they keep you leveling up and also optional quests are welcome like Mushroom XIII.. Keyblade Master Mushrooms.. o.o just dreaming.. :(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If the story-line sucks and the play is too easy (needs more puzzles and harder bosses).
Sort of like KHII.
But from what I've seen, BBS is gonna be great. :DD

Erlix

The worlds look awsome I can't wait to play as ven and terra in olympus colosium and other worlds on my psp but I whon't like if terra ends up becoming xeanorth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back