• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Extended Ending!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

hey i recently read the tesuya nomora interveiw. and look what i found

in the last scene in the ending, they received a letter from the king. I'm quite curious to what's written in it.
I was troubled for a very long time on whether I should show the letter's contents or not, and in the end I decided to let people speculate it themselves. You can guess what's in the letter by looking at those three's facial expressions: Sora looking at it blankly, Riku smirking and Kairi looking slightly worried. If it was just a "Hello, it's been awhile", they would be smiling instead so at least it's hinted it is not that kind of simple letter. Actually, it was planned to have a little more scene to it and by watching it you could tell what's in the letter. I might be able to show that scene when I get the chance to.

think the ending will be extended? they could do it ya know.:thumbsup:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Of course he can,but we dont know if he will do it!I hope he will,this will surely reveal some info about KHIII.

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
That would be awesome if they do but i dont see them doing it. They'll probably show what it says in the third game if they decide to show what the letter says at all.

Ultima665

If it is I wonder how they'd fit it in.
Would they show it at the beginning? It could have something to do with the knights. Or at the end? again, the same thing could apply. It cant be terribly bad news, I mean, how long was it since the king left? Im guessing they got the letter on the same day, or the next.

Ultima665

I hope he extends it. I really want to know what's in that letter.

It might not even be that important, though, just "Congratz" or "We rule" or something.

I suppose it could be, but if it really did id think theyd look a little happier.

M

mikeyj246

he better add a lil more scene to it like he said he wud cuz this game iz supposed to have all the things HE wanted to be in the original but couldnt have right?

He might partially show the letter, like some of the words and stuff. Or maybe make the paper see through. How thin is that piece of paper is anyway?

THE_BLACK_MAGE

they could do the, "show some parts of it floating across the screen" thing. oh he might just hint it in some ware, you know since he likes to keep us thinking.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the letter doesn't seem to be a message sayin 'how r u guys or anything'. it seems more like mickeys asking for help nd the keybladers r needed again. it might show the first line of the letter in fm+, something like 'i have terrible news'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back