• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible explanation to Aqua's armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erauqs

You know how Xehanort and the apprentices were experimenting on people's hearts behind Ansem the Wise's back? They were doing this in the basement. Aqua's armor was in the basement. They used a pure heart for the first experiment. Maybe it was Aqua. Maybe the end of Aqua scenario is her being captured by the 6 apprentices. Or the credits maybe? Aqua could be the first heartless. Or not. Think about it. If so, her ending will be sad. Tell me what you all think.

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I dunno, i doubt it. any ways, if you are talking about BBs than you have tospeak to someone who has finished it

Radon

mofo
I think you're getting confused with pure hearts and pureblood heartless. Completely different things.

However I do think it's an interesting idea for Aqua to have been experimented on. But I do think its rather dark for KH to have one of their main characters locked in a dungeon and tortured.

EDIT: And terra99032, they aren't asking someone if this happens they are just sharing an idea. No-ones finished BBS, don't be silly.

Erauqs

Ansem Report 2 said:
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is.
I shall conduct the following experiments:
Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.
The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

t says they cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Read the Ansem Reports. Research before you start claiming to know things. I'm not new at this. I've been a fan since the beginning and I've played the games several times. Go ahead, check them! No need I just quoted it.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
There's nothing so far to indicate that Aqua has a pure heart, aside from possible Kairi relations. But with only two of TAV being connected to SRK, there's a good chance Kairi's the unrelated one.

Erauqs

Who said only two of them are related. She may not have a pure heart, which I think she does, but that doesn't rule out the experimenting. It is dark for Disney, but they don't have to handle it that way. They could just have Aqua following Xehanort into the basement during the credit with him writing on a pad...(During the game the apprentices may hint at future experiments)

Radon

mofo
Nomura said two of VAT arent connected to SRK. He didnt however say that only two of SRK were connected to VAT. Kairi may be related but Aqua may not.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
anything is possible but i dont think so because we see xigbar talking about xemnas talking with someone and it looks like they dont know the armor is down there... but i could be wrong

Erauqs

O.K. I have a question...What the hell does that have to do with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua being connected with Sora, Riku , and Kairi?

EDIT:I'm sorry, mate. I was referring to the above poster not you... lol. Friends?

Yuuki

O.K. I have a question...What the hell does that have to do with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua being connected with Sora, Riku , and Kairi?
i never said that connects them o_O

Erauqs

I edited my message,big dog. You posted while I was typing the "Link please" message and I didn't know. Iwas talking to the 2 guys above you. Misunderstanding. I see where you are coming from in your original post, though. I'll have to rethink a few things.

Yuuki

I edited my message,big dog. You posted while I was typing the "Link please" message and I didn't know. Iwas talking to the 2 guys above you. Misunderstanding.
oh thats cool XD
sorry.. .

Radon

mofo
I cant be bothered looking for it but it's pretty much common knowledge around the forums. But it may help the theory, because Aquas ending wouldnt have to have anything to do with Kairi, she could just get locked in the basement.

KHBassist

I think that it probably is aqua in the basement cus in trailers on her chest is a upside down nobody symbol which is probably were the organization got there symbol.
All of TAV have that symbol, not just Aqua. And it's pretty obvious that it's Aqua in the basement, judging my her keyblade and armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back