• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
DiZ is already on top of the skyscraper.

Oh dear, how did I not notice that?! Then again I think it's just part of the building, but hey~

On topic, yes I agree, this would make a great cover, but it's not really symmetrical / suitable as a cover. To be honest, it pretty much sums up the game's perspective in one accumulative shot, encapsulated within Nomura's artistic style, but it would probably be found within the game case, not on it.

I'm sure we'll get something equally, if not more appropriate as a cover. I've loved all of them thus far, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed this time either.

-- Andy

A

Audo

It's clearly for the menu screen! Garh. How many times must I repeat myself? ;-;

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i agree with Audo, it looks more like start menu artwork. Plus...i think that thing on the tower is too fat to be DiZ :D

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
I don't think it's the menu screen. Usually the menu screen is just a simple picture of the main character (so far it has been, at least). It has too much to it, but I think it'll be in the game booklet (or whatever those little instruction manuals that come with the game) tho.

A

Audo

The fact that it holds such an emphasis on white, and is done in watercolours (like all of the menu screens) I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that that is exactly what it will be used for.

A

Audo

Well, it's more gray than white (with images of Riku and DiZ in the background).

The thing about the covers is that they are primarily center-focused. In that the main characters and what not happen in the center of the box. This has all of the action going on the right side, much like the menu screens.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I actually don't really like that artwork. It makes Roxas look like a little kid. Which is kind of ironic, because in the original artwork that got released at TGS '07, I thought he looked way too old. But I would actually prefer if that was the cover art, because it showed most of the members of the Organization, and this is supposed to be a game about the Organization! I wish they could make a cover that has all fourteen members together, striking awesome poses.

evil_levi94

Well, the game is about Roxas' progression, so he'll probably mature through the game. For example maybe his little face in the health bar will mature with the game progresses ...

I don't know, it seems fitting for the game. I know the game will focus on the *14* members but some may have bigger parts than others, so I don't think they ALL need to be on the cover.

A

Audo

The back is used for screenshots and game info... that would not be on the back.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
And i don't think that's DiZ.

oh but it is. :35:

imo, it looks more like the cover of the manual.

the box cover thingy shit is more like, random. like with kh1 it was them all sitting and it was something like, random. and those 'wings' [from the statue not riku] that look like theyre on riku gives a bit of random useless meaning. and in the kh2fm one, theyre all standing on those poles and some looking at different directions, again with useless meaning but meaning.

This one looks like a mash of everyone's favorite characters mixed together w/ different worlds. usually Kh covers dont have that.. its a random background or something with the 'main' characters in different poses/whatever.

they would probably have something to do with the organization as well, possible Xemnas and some other important members, Roxas, obviously.. and, Days is in Roxas' point of view sort of.. so Org. is GOOD. i suppose that Namine/Riku/Micky/DiZ are bad to them, if then the attempts to get Roxas back from DiZ in kh2 was a waste. So i don't think it would have that much of Nami/ect. but i may be wrong since the game is made in the 'villain''s point of view, they would have probably Namine there.. imo.
iuno.

A

Audo

oh but it is. :35:
Except that it really isn't. It's this thing:
bleh2.png

I meant like a backdrop with the words and screenshots on top of it.
Yeah, still wouldn't be used for that. If anything, the art from TGS '07 would be used for that, especially considering how well it works for a square design, while this doesn't.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
It is diz up there you just have to zoom in and I found somone behind Xion in what looks like an org cloak I'm not sure its too distorted when I zoom in. And I think it looks more like a menu screen too but I wouldn't think sora would even appear in this game, he might in a memory though.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
its too distorted when I zoom in.
Exactly. This also applies to the 'DiZ' image. See, if it wasn't DiZ up there, it would be boring, but if it was him, then things would be more interesting, and people tend to want the more interesting option. Given that it's zoomed in and blurred, you might just be seeing what you want to see (DiZ) and now what is actually there (just the top of the Tower).

Organization Cloak behind Xion? What the hell are you talking about? There's nothing behind her that's indicative of an Organization Cloak more than it is any other random background object.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
It is diz up there you just have to zoom in and I found somone behind Xion in what looks like an org cloak I'm not sure its too distorted when I zoom in. And I think it looks more like a menu screen too but I wouldn't think sora would even appear in this game, he might in a memory though.
That's not DiZ, it's that thing that Audo said it was.

And there's no one behind Xion, it looks like a rock formation or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back