• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I see...

I think you might be forcing symbolism, Rose, just a little. xD;;

People have been doing that on here A LOT lately.

I mean, I'm sure it was just a whimsical design.

But I understand where you're trying to go with this and all-- clever deduction~

Last edited:

The 14th Order

You have a sharp eye, but I'm afraid I don't see enough similarities with the two to agree with you.

There are lots of pointy-type things in KH that resemble the nobody symbols' prongs. It is probably just a considence.. Just because pointy things make regular things more cool looking... and painful.

If you said that Terra's 'belt buckle' and say.. Roxas' shuriken-looking zipper.. then maybe I'd buy it.. Just because there is a link between them. I just don't think there is a link between the buckle and a small part on the Way to Dawn. It would just be kinda... over-the-top, for lack of better term.

Sora9890

Lol congrats on noticing it, but let's chart it out so to say.

WtD is Riku's Keyblade that he obtained probably at the end of Com: Reverse/Rebirth when he says "No, the way to dawn" then walks away but anyways. It might have gotten that emblem to sybolize that he is an approved keyblade master. Maybe by Terra before he even got it irdk(i really don't know :tongue:). I think that's why at least lol. It also probably has some connection to show that has some kinda connection to Terra picking him to be the Keblade Weidler.

The 14th Order

Yes, but the TAV symbol and the WtD design are not the same. The only way they are related are because they got prongs. It just seems to be a stretch to relate the two.

QUEST

WtD is Riku's Keyblade that he obtained probably at the end of Com: Reverse/Rebirth when he says "No, the way to dawn"

I think Riku got WtD after Sora visited Land of Dragons, because 'he' is wielding Soul Eater when Sora fights 'him'

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
ya i do see wat ur talkin bout and i dont really think it might have any connection to TAV

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think MX was trying to make a school of twisted demented keyblade warriors to fight for darkness hence the elblems close look to the heartless sign!

Abbot

I'm sorry, just...just no.....

It is a Keyblade school. >_> Those emblems are to represent what school TAV are from. They LEARN. So it's a SCHOOL. :/

Also, yeah. Sure, it may be a bit over-the-top, but you can still see a resemblance. It could just be a minor thing, but it could also be pretty major.

I'm still guessing, though, that those emblems are keycharms.

Also, Allister, that 'W' shape, you're talking about. I'm pretty sure that little bit is just there to make the top of the emblem look curvy. Like the heart in the Kingdom Hearts logo. But, who really knows?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
All keyblades have something hidden about them.
Since it wa sint he concept video i doubt its a minor keyblade

Key of Valor

The Professor
Interesting... nice observation.
However, I personally feel inclined to believe that said characteristic on the Way to Dawn is meant to indicate a connection between Riku's Keybade and Roxas.

Kairi's Keyblade seemed to possess similarities to Namine. Firstly, the Keyblade possesses a flower design, and Namine's sandals also have a flower design on them. Part of the Keyblade's handle is designed to look like a small wave, and Namine's name is sometimes said to come from a word mean "wave". The Keychain for the Keyblade is designed after a paupu fruit, which is especially similar to the charm that represented memories of Namine in Castle Oblivion.

As for Riku's Keyblade, it possesses that X shaped design that turns out to be quite similar to Roxas' zipper of his casual clothing. Other than that though, the characteristics of the Way to Dawn seem to symbolically pertain to Riku's decision to embrace the powers of both light and darkness and thus existing in the Twilight. Also though, in the concept video, Ven is the one who specifically draws the Way to Dawn. Perhaps this action possesses little to no meaning since it was just a concept video, but there is also the possibility that this indicates a connection between Ven/Roxas and Riku. (of course it won't be as significant a connection that is shared between Namine and Kairi or Roxas and Sora, but it still may represent similarities and connections shared between Roxas and Riku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back