• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't get it...?

Are you asking if Terra is connected to Way to Dawn? It seems more like DS would be, rather than Terra.

Allister Rose

French Lover
look near the chain of the keyblade. sorry i ddint have time to go on paint and circle it

Allister Rose

French Lover
look at the base where the chain starts, do you see anything? like a cross? a cross simialr to TAV's simbol and Roxas zipper?????anyone see what i see?

Lonbilly

Awards
look at the base where the chain starts, do you see anything? like a cross? a cross simialr to TAV's simbol and Roxas zipper?????anyone see what i see?

And...? I don't get what the point is still.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And...? I don't get what the point is still.

You're not even trying anymore so why bother...this is jsut a thread so you can talk about various connections to why the cross on Terra's belt, is almost identical to the one on way to dawn...

Lonbilly

Awards
I still don't see how that would mean Riku's Way to Dawn would be connected to Terra. If anything, just because it shares a partial bit of TAV's Keyblade School Emblem, then that would mean all of TAV and possibly MoTAV would be connected to it as well, along with Roxas.

Lonbilly

Awards
sigh...if eel liek no one is trying....the badge is related to keyblades, maybe the badge creates a chain to connect to the charm.

I doubt that. I don't see how the badge is related to WtD.

Abbot

sigh...if eel liek no one is trying....the badge is related to keyblades, maybe the badge creates a chain to connect to the charm.

THERE we go. :p

Yeah, I can see that. That emblem could be their keyblade's charm. (yes, I know it represents the school they go to) And, while they're still acting as apprentices, they can't use it as a chainlink, so their keyblade is limited in power, or something.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Well maybe your on to something but a better conparison would be the heartless symbol and the emblem
<3

FallenVirgo

I still don't see how that would mean Riku's Way to Dawn would be connected to Terra. If anything, just because it shares a partial bit of TAV's Keyblade School Emblem, then that would mean all of TAV and possibly MoTAV would be connected to it as well, along with Roxas.

I'm sorry, just...just no.....

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well maybe your on to something but a better conparison would be the heartless symbol and the emblem
<3

they dont look very much alike so that's why i left it out. the symbol looks like a cross with a W. and W can stand for "way to dawn" idk...just thinking about possiblities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back