• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible competition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
So are we all hosting this (Ken, Crow, and I)?

So what do you think we should figure out before putting this up?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Well it's your idea, so I personally think you should host it as the contest would probably flow better than if me or dan hosted. However, we'd help :)

Anyway, try to expand on the contest a bit more (more specific details), PM/e-mail it to me and dan and we'll say if it's good or if anything needs fixing on. I think that's the best idea.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Okay, so this is what I have so far:

Round 1

Okay so we gather up all our contestants and put 2 of them from TM facing each other. Since DM will outnumber TM, we put multiple contestants (from DM) in a group of 3-5 (depending on how many people enter).

The top __ from that round move onto Round 2, and this cycle basically keeps repeating itself until DM finally has one contestant left.

How the battles will work​

The battles will be requirements. I'll pick a topic (i.e draw a superhero/make a superhero sig) and the highest voted pick will move onto the next round.

Though, I think that we should see how many people can take requirements on your section. I also think, TM contestants, should write their username on the drawing- just to make sure they're not ripping or anything.

Voting/The Final Battle

Okay, voting will be taken by a poll. All voting, until the last battle, will be easy.

Maybe we should make this battle a little longer- let's say 1 week and a half. Just so both work can look as beautiful as possible. But I do still think that people will probably make votes like- Well you know.

I'm still kinda iffy about the final battle, maybe we can discuss the final battle and how it's going to work out.

Discussion/suggestions on these ideas are welcome.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Sorry for the double post, but I made thread.

This should be closed, or used for a discussion.

kago

I would say that you should put a rating on how graphic sexual, violence, language, etc. should be. Because there is a chance a picture with to much description will show up. And you have showing proof of work with Tm. But what about the other?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I would say that you should put a rating on how graphic sexual, violence, language, etc. should be.

Well there's already on rule on that, and I won't give requirements like this either.

And you have showing proof of work with Tm. But what about the other?

I said that the TM participants must show their username on their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back