• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible competition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well I was thinking of doing this annually, but monthly could work, probably.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Fortnightly would probably be a more reasonable option. As Ken said, sketches don't take that long, but then you've got to compensate for people who aren't always able to do it straight away, and if it has to more detailed also, a bit more time should be given

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Like I said in the post, I might give them 1-2 weeks for entries.

Though I think 2 weeks is a little too long.

Lancelot

Awards
I think it would depend on the topic too

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well I won't give ridiculously difficult requirements (except maybe the final round).

Lancelot

Awards
^Lmao

But yeah, sketches can be made out to look good, and often it's nice to see the original untouched perspective of the drawing

H

Hellpark

its nice but against a fully finished piece in photoshop which takes hell of less time, its crap. a finished drawing will probably look 10x better then photoshop, but takes longer.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, that's kind of a point I was getting at in the time factor

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well, we only have 1 battle (which is the final) for the 'sketch/drawing vs a tag thing' so I don't think we should worry about that too much.

What we should worry about is how the rounds are going to work out. Digital Media outnumbers Traditional Media; therefore the rounds would be higher for DM, and lower for TM.

So we either need to get more TM people, or another way to do the battles. Maybe we should pair up multiple participants from DM and the top _ from the voting will go to the next round/

Sound good? Or does anybody have other suggestions?

Lancelot

Awards
Why not just hold off the TM until the DM gets equal to it in terms of participants?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I think that'd be kinda unfair.

I want to have as many people as possible from both sections. Not necessarily equal.

Lancelot

Awards
Hmm yeah, true. Hopefully more people will flood in a bit

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Like I said, I'm fine with assisting in this contest, and I'm sure Dan (crow) is too, but it's way too rough. It needs to be refined before it gets put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back