• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Bugs with the Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xetlyr

So, my friend is trying to platinum Birth By Sleep on 1.5 + 2.5. Currently he's trying to fight the Unknown without using surges on critical. However there are a couple of things happening in the fight that don't seem right. The first is the move "Doom." It's countdown timer is not starting at 5 every time and is rather starting at 3 or 4 sometimes. Is this an intended feature? Another possible bug is that when the Unknown uses "Collision Magnet." When he falls to the ground after my friend dodges it, this creates an opening for him to hit him once and back off. His past few tries have not done any sort of damage to him at this moment, whereas it use to do damage. This does however increase his finish gauge. Has anybody else encountered these problems or know why it's doing this?
Update: He beat him without the use of surges, possible bugs and all.

Last edited:

YoshitoSal

For the "Doom" attack, it's not a bug. From my experiences playing the psp and remixes, Doom will lower the countdown each time you're hit. As of that second attack, that is a good window opportunity to attack. Surge attacks( like thunder and fire surge) are the most common commands to use for that fight.

Xetlyr

Thanks for clearing up Doom, we were scratching our heads on that one. When it comes to surges he's against using them at all since, when used in succession, can be kind of cheap. Which I can't blame him. His exact words were "Git gud or get dunked on." To each their own I suppose. Anyway, while we both acknowledge that it is an opening, when he goes to smack him once with the keyblade and back off, it's not doing damage. This is something we found peculiar however he was still able to beat the boss so we aren't overly worried about it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back