• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Brain Appearance in KHDR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
Do you guys think we might meet Brain in KHDR as an old Keyblade Master and ofc as a grandfather of Eraqus? I can already imagine Brain meeting Xehanort and he'll be like "For a kid like you, you kinda remind me of a friend that I met back then in my younger days". What do you guys think?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I didn't take that scene to imply that Brain was actually Eraqus's grandfather. We don't know exactly when in time he got displaced anyways, and the discrepancy between the Victorian and Greek-inspired Scalas suggests there's more to it than meets the eye.

And Brain didn't consider Player a friend. He really didn't know them at all to even begin to make a comparison to Xehanort should such an occasion arise.

EighteenEighty

Awards
Personally, I didn't take that scene to imply that Brain was actually Eraqus's grandfather. We don't know exactly when in time he got displaced anyways, and the discrepancy between the Victorian and Greek-inspired Scalas suggests there's more to it than meets the eye.

And Brain didn't consider Player a friend. He really didn't know them at all to even begin to make a comparison to Xehanort should such an occasion arise.
I mean Eraqus did see a vision of Brain explaining Darkness can hide in people's hearts so that's also a clue that Brain and Eraqus are somehow related. You do have a point of where Brain got sent into the future is it Past Scala or Current Scala? TBH I'm not even surprised if Brain is not the grandfather of Eraqus but it could be Ephemer since Ephemer is now the current wielder of Master Keeper (originally belonged to Brain) and Baldr did mention that Eraqus' grandfather has been fighting darkness since younger age. We never really see Brain that much in action but Ephemer on the other hand did, there's a possibility that Ephemer other than being the founder of Scala created a family bloodline where he will passed down the Master Keeper Keyblade through family generations similar to how the No Name Keyblade was passed randomly until Xehanort and Eraqus became the respective wielders of the Master Keeper and the No Name Keyblade.

Back