• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

maybe Sepiroth will actually be part of the story this time , and maybe the finding nemo world might be in there since the original kingdom hearts had a world under sea although i dont want there to be because i hated the little mermaid world in kingdom hearts

EnoehT

BULLETPROOF said:
maybe Sepiroth will actually be part of the story this time , and maybe the finding nemo world might be in there since the original kingdom hearts had a world under sea although i dont want there to be because i hated the little mermaid world in kingdom hearts

three words: I DID TOO *high fives*

maybe not irvine.... but any of the weapons would be one helluva fight, even though techincally Kurt Ziza was a weapon........ what about the elric brothers? that would be one insane twist...... a fullmetal alchemist world........

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Atlantica is back in KJH2 meaning Finding Nemo isnt in there and i think Findidng Nemo is Pixar so it cant be in KH2 . im not sure thoough.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
Atlantica is back in KJH2 meaning Finding Nemo isnt in there and i think Findidng Nemo is Pixar so it cant be in KH2 . im not sure thoough.
Pixar and Disney both helped make Finding Nemo.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
hate to break it to ya BULLETPROOF but Spehy isnt coming back (most likely, i hope). And as for the Weapons, those would be great, but ince the Titans are back that probably won't happen (too bad). As for the new Plaitinum Match (sephiroth in KH) how about Hojo from FFVII, or maybe even Vincent (hes said to be in the game, well from a while ago). I agree the Elric brothers would be a fun fight, but dinsey has no hands in FMA

jporiey

i would so love to fight trance kuja from ff9 i think that would be insane
i also wish they put some FF worlds in it
terra mybe...

Heero

Tifa as a boss.....Man, now that would be hard, she would do like 20 combos in a row without a chance of dodging

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
Pixar and Disney both helped make Finding Nemo.

oh oops sorry. but Finding Nemo still cant be in the game because of its similarity to Atlantica and Nomura said that he would not put 2 similar worlds in KH2. so no Finding Nemo although i think it would suck and im glad its not in there but whatever. but um anywyas Tifa as a final boss would be hard. one hit would probably knock us out of the ring or something. LOL. i would like to fightthe Horned King off of the black cauldron as a regualr boss not a secret boss.

Attemisc

Seymour would only be good if he actually did something. That's the thing about summoners... they stand still and summon so unless he were to fly around casting magic and attacking you wth his claws, he would suck. Tifa probably won't be in KH2 because we've already got the Aerith/Cloud thing going and do we really need to see that love triangle again???? Though I must admit, if we were to have to fight Tifa that kicked as much a$$ as she does in the Advent Children trailers, who would even remember Sephiroth? Kuja, however would be perfect. So far there's nothing from 9 in the kingdom hearts series so it's perfect. Plus, from what I hear, he kicks a$$. (Excuse my bad language)

Keji

Omega weapon from FF8 O____O
he was freakin hard to beat in FF8 and he could be freaking hard to beat in KH2 :O (if he's there)...(which i seriously doubt ;.; )

S King

The thing is, with all these possible bosses, only your party in KH2 would stand a chance. Now, imagine using KH Sora and Co. to fight. o_O

Anyway, the return of Cloud would reuslt in a few boss battles, probably characters from Advent Children.

lokien

I have a feeling sora will end up fighting himself or a "dark sora." Sin would make for an interesting boss.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I want something that you can BARELY beat within the margin of a simple guard. Something SO INCREDIBLY HARD, it'll make you hate Kingdom Hearts altogether. Something that Sora couldn't walk away from. He has to be carried away with broken arms and legs. Yes I want a boss that hard. Imagine how fun that would be. That way you could earn your bragging rights. Sephiroth was too easy for me after I beat him like 20 times in a row. Imagine [sqeals in anticipation] would anyone even play that? I would cry at the mere appearance of this boss. So who could it be? Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back