• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Absence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
There are a few things going on with my family right now, so I may or may not leave for a few day to a week and a half-ish. Just so all of you know, if I do disappear for a while, please don't worry. I'm fine, and I'll be back as soon as possible. I loves you all! (DNQOC)

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
There are a few things going on with my family right now, so I may or may not leave for a few day to a week and a half-ish. Just so all of you know, if I do disappear for a while, please don't worry. I'm fine, and I'll be back as soon as possible. I loves you all! (DNQOC)

~ O_O huh?! well, don't stay gone for a month like i did, 'kay? ja mata (japanese for "see ya").

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Well, don't know who you are, but hope everything in your family goes well and for the good.
Ja.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It's always sad when someone leaves KHI, even someone I don't know. So I hope you end up staying, or at least return very fast.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
So you're not really going anywhere. It's a fucking week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back