• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Popou fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

It's poapu fruit, if I'm correct. Well, there are 2 persons... One in my real life... Otherwise it'd be Roxas!! *squeels*

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
it's spelt papou lol

and I wouldn't want to share it with anyone well because...not to be a party pooper....it's not real so how can I?

But if if I could make any guy/girl fall for me no matter what.... it'd be my crush ^^

Way_to_the_Dawn

either my crushin 4th block or.... RIKU, duh!!!*dreamy look* and actually there is a fruit shaped like a star called a star fruit. wish i could find one, id love to try it.

Istanbul!

my best friend.

I'm not looking at the paupou fruit as some kind of matchmaker. all they say about it is that if two people share it, their destinies become intertwined, that doesn't mean they gotta hook up or anything...

I just want to never lose Jake. He's the best friend I've ever had. ^_^

Sexy Angel
Real life: crush :wub: (im not telling you!)

KH life: Roxas

Oh and Popou(how ever its spelt) fruit isnt like a love fruit, it just intertwines 2 peoples destinys. Say i shared it with Sora, then i would probably have to deal with Soras destiny A LOT. Maybe i could get a keyblade that way:thumbup:

Haku

<3
I would share it with my friends on the forums and my home friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back