• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pop-tarts Vs. Toaster strudels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pop tarts or toaster strudels

• pop tarts

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • toaster strudels

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nrthisup911

me and my friends are agrueing abt waht is better pop tarts or toaster strudels? which are better?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Toaster Strudels are better. But Pop Tarts taste good too even when they are cold.

ryoji1337

I personally like pop tarts just because I'm not one for either and I'm way too lazy to wait for like 2 minutes for something to cook.

EAT IT RAW!

...Like a man! RawR!

DaDarkDude

well its a hard question but i will go with the toaster strudel it tastes better but it takes longer and some flavors for pop tarts are good like hot fudge sundaes. but maybe strudel is better.

Druix

While there are some neat Pop Tarts, and I am rather fond of some of their commercials, Toaster Strudel owns.

Druix

po-tarts hands down. Toaster Strudels take to long to prepare. Can you believe you acually have to APPLY the frosting?

Of course you apply the forsting, that's why TS wins. How often do you have food that you get to write/draw on? :thumbsup:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I personally like pop tarts just because I'm not one for either and I'm way too lazy to wait for like 2 minutes for something to cook.

EAT IT RAW!

...Like a man! RawR!

Lol. I just happen to be a girl. But I agree. XD

Yeah, I like Pop Tarts. I barely ever eat them (kay, I can't remember the last time I ate one ^-^;;) but they're nice.

That, and I don't know what a Toaster Strudel is.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
imo, almost everything about toaster strudels are better than pop-tarts.

imo, toaster strudels have:

-better filling
-better frosting
-softer

pop-tarts are good, but its just hard frosting and hard outside, and the inside filling is so-so. i do like how pop-tarts have good flavors, like s'mores and such. and you can eat them both raw or out of the toaster. if you eat it raw, you can immediately too, but i would still have a toaster strudel over a pop-tart any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back