• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

it does seem like most people kind of change how their voice sounds when voicing a game or show or something. have you ever watched the cast interviews for KH2? Haley Joel Osment sounds NOTHING like Sora does in KH2, even though he voices him. And David Gallagher sounds kinda different than Riku too. though that may have something to do with Riku having a little more.... how should i word this... darker(?) voice? But whatever. :lol:
although... i don't like some of the replacement voices in KH2.... Xehanort's new voice isn't as good as the old one. I'm not like "OMG i haaaate it it's awful!!" but i prefer the old voice. I really hate Aeirth's KH2 voice. It makes her have absolutely no emotion!!! Leon's new voice is okay. I like his old voice better too, but i can live with the new one. If they replace it again though i may go insane o_O . I like Yuffie's new voice. I think Mae Whitman gave her a more hyper-ish personality than Christy Carlson Romano did. So, i hope they keep Yuffie's voice too.
Well, either way there's nothing we can do about the VA changes. Situations change and some people just can't make the scheduled recording. I guess we'll just have to deal with it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Areith sounded emo. She had no upbeat inflection in her speech. It was like "yeah, im here but who gives a F***" XD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't really see what the big deal is. I mean, I absolutely can't stand that Brittany Snow isn't going to play Naminé in Re: CoM, but I can understand why she was replaced, as well as they replaced David Boreanaz as Leon, Mandy Moore as Aerith, Christy Carlson Romano as Yuffie, and Billy Zane as Ansem/Xehanort.

Actors have lives, just like regular people, and they have other jobs. These actors are 'big' actors- the ones that are on big screen, and not just VA. They do movies, and TV shows.

David Boreanaz ~ Bones

The others... no clue what they're doing. But the point is that they lead busy lives, and schedules, and they might have wanted more money, or Disney/ SE wanted a new change.

Either way, I don't know how this Meaghan person sounds like. I stopped watching Disney movies like Camp Rock a long time ago. They wouldn't have hired her if she wasn't able to make some sort of impression as Naminé. That doesn't mean that Brittany Snow won't be back, though the chances of it are slim.

The point is that we won't know, until the game comes out and we hear her, if she's any good or not.

Then we can bitch all we want if she sucks.

Roxas/Sora17

I never notice the differences when they change voice actors unless you tell me about it, but with Tess, I think it'll be impossible not to notice. Her voice is really annoying to me.

But who knows? Maybe she'll be able to do this well. I mean, she is trying to sound like Britney Snow so that the players don't know the difference. So we know she'll at least be trying to sound right. I guess I'll just have to give her a chance.

Although, I am hoping that her role in this as a famous Disney Channel star (at the moment) will bring some attention to this game so that if I mention it to someone, I'd have a better chance of them knowing what I was talking about. It didn't work with Jesse, but he was a DC star awhile ago, so not as much spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back