• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor blondie, my thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Okay okay, first of all i know i'm gonna get flamed. but you know how in the trailer bhk charges at DiZ? I think I mayb have gotten this confused with something else, but like isn't DiZ the shell of someone else? and if so maybe that's why when bhk slahes through his mid-section that why numbers appear.......I know I'm not too bright about this theory, so also if someone could tell me about that whole DiZ thing ya.....just trying to help open some eyes, (if DiZ is a shell)...

Counterpart

We'll DiZ appears to be the shell of Ansem but shells can get hurt as well.The 13th Order are shells and Sora was beating on them in CoM and don't forget Enigmatic Man in Final Mix.I don't think that being a shell has anything to do with that scene I just think DiZ is that skilled to move that quick as for the numbers I can't really explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back