• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Poopface.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbunkel

Once upon a time, before I was gay lol, there was this guy who was morbidly in love with me. I was nice and agreed to go on a date with him; however, found him to be too pushy...And arrogant... And in lack of common sense.

He tried to convert me and for a while, led me to believe he wasn't too bad. That is, until I started looking at it through a different point of view. I started spending more time with my friends and noticing how much of a jerk he was. With that, I decided to pay less attention to him to get him to ease out of the relationship. I was done and really didn't care.

Eventually he did (though near crying) and I just walked away smiling back to my friends. I agreed to stay friends with him, only because I don't need bull from someone.

Two days later he starts glaring at me, making crude comments, and spreading rumours. He "apparently" hates my personality and the things I do. Wtf.

Yeah, nice going, Mr. "I'll always like you and be your friend! lol!"

As a counterattack, I threw stuff at him. Literally, like pretzels and juice cans. : D
Of course it was immature, but I all I cared about was getting him away from my friends. Sure, while we were dating we all sat together in a group and lunch; however, that thick head of his couldn't take the hint that they didn't like him and wanted him gone as much as I did.

Poopface.

I'm not going to let him bother my friends. I'm also not going to let him exploit my secrets and use them against me.

Lately, he has started bothering my friends and I again.

Like this:

Poophead:What's up Katy!?
Katy:-Go away.
Poophead:This is why I left you guys! I don't need this crap!!!

lol wtf. We got rid of you

So, I need a strategic and intricate plan to destroy him..Or get rid of him. Whatever works.

afrobutt

Silver Member
You couldn't have thought of a better nickname for him? j/k

If he really is an ass, just ignore him. Guys like that react to attention and when the attention goes away they're all like "Wtf >.> <.< LISTEN TO ME!!!!!". They're the two-legged versions of tiny dogs. If he annoys you too much you could always sue for harrasment.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Red Rum

Also sounds like to me that your friends sort of had the say in your relationship more than you did. Cause all a sudden you hang out with your friends more and he becomes rude and you no longer like him. If you really want to stop with him just ignore him i mean is it really something to try to destory him cause if you try he will just come back harder and could possibly end up being hardful for you.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
a strategic and intricate plan to destroy him..Or get rid of him. Whatever works.

I like the way you think.

Attention is what he thrives on, don't give it to him. Be as short and unemotional as possible when dealing with him. Hopefully he'll move on quickly. Trash his reputation, spread rumors. Get friends to help. Call in the middle of the night. Harass him quietly when no one's looking. Tease him, act nice for a few days, then crush his hopes again. Of course, don't do any of this if you don't think it's worth it.

I don't need a ban.

Carbunkel

That sounds fine and dandy; however, there already is a lot of trash talk around about him. It wouldn't make a difference if I put anything out there. I do know, that girls won't go out with him because of how he approached me later.

A lot of people don't like him, that is, enough people. I want to scar that poopy-face. D<

By the way, I have his locker combo, lol.

afrobutt

Silver Member
By the way, I have his locker combo, lol.

Lol, so much for keeping it legal XD. In that case you could always put a pissed off cat/rat in his locker ^^. And put a little note on it's coller saying "Lol, pwned"

Carbunkel

I was thinking about taking all his books and stuff and destroying them. Not only would he be book less, he would have to pay for them.

Or covering them in sticky substances (jelly, blood, etc.)

Carbunkel

Well, he knew that I did. I'm sure he could make the connection as soon as he gets all that poop out of his head. : P

I think I'll gradually steal things from it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I was thinking about taking all his books and stuff and destroying them. Not only would he be book less, he would have to pay for them.

Or covering them in sticky substances (jelly, blood, etc.)
So i see you want to start an immature war with him which will end up messing up you in the end.
If you really want to solve the problem then talk to him about this crap cause otheriwse you going to try something so stupid that its going to be traced back to you or your friends. But then again this notion sounds to mature.
And the way your making it sound makes it seem like your the bad person in all of this. He uses verbal notions to mess with you and yet you turn to physical tendencies to mess him. So unless he actually causes harm to you in some way then dont bother to go through your stupid and boring trials of trying to get back at him for nothing that seemed like it caused any harm.

CtR

So i see you want to start an immature war with him which will end up messing up you in the end.
If you really want to solve the problem then talk to him about this crap cause otheriwse you going to try something so stupid that its going to be traced back to you or your friends. But then again this notion sounds to mature.
And the way your making it sound makes it seem like your the bad person in all of this. He uses verbal notions to mess with you and yet you turn to physical tendencies to mess him. So unless he actually causes harm to you in some way then dont bother to go through your stupid and boring trials of trying to get back at him for nothing that seemed like it caused any harm.

I'm going to agree with this post, personally love I think you need to stop and think =\ I know what annoying guys can be like, hell I've dealt with enough of them before, but talking about actually destroying someone or causing a hella lot of damages just because you find them irritating? Wow, well if you really want to go down that road, then good for you, though I will say that you will be the one who comes out of it all looking worse. For example, say that you do do something like steal his stuff or wreck the things in his locker, he has actualy physical evidence then against you, what do you have? "Oh well he started it by bugging me"? Do you want to give him the means to destroy you as a consequence of you trying to get rid of him?

Sounds to me like he is still just hurting from being removed from your group, words are words and sure they can be hurtful at times, but if you ignore them, and if you just act above it, you will soon find he will move on. Throwing things at him (what a waste of a pretzel xDD ) and doing shit like that, that's just going to drag everything out.

Good luck dearie, I hope you can resolve it soon without it getting all crazy out of hand ^^

Carbunkel

No, no, he has actually caused harm to me. I've got some clinical issues I told him about, which he in turn worsened with unnecessary comments. Mind you, they being psychological.

Besides, immaturity is a view, it means little to me if I'm "feeding the fire" or just being plain immature.

Also, talk to him? don't make me laugh. He has tried to apologize already; however, it is very obvious he didn't mean it. Just like everything else he says.

I've carefully analyzed my situation, already. I've posted this for sabotage ideas, not advice on how to deal with it.

For example, say that you do do something like steal his stuff or wreck the things in his locker, he has actualy physical evidence then against you, what do you have? "Oh well he started it by bugging me"? Do you want to give him the means to destroy you as a consequence of you trying to get rid of him?

It isn't like I'm going to leave a note that says, " I did it! Mwhahaha!"

He couldn't accuse me just from speculation.

afrobutt

Silver Member
You could probably leave really creepy anonymous notes. Then on one of the notes write that you are a ghost that will haunt him until he stops being a poopface.

Quoted for agreement ^^. Be all like "If you don't leave your Ipod in your locker in 2 days I will pwn your soul, BOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Carbunkel

Okay guys. I've got an accomplice now.

She thought we should fill it to the rim with papers, but I need a better idea than that.
D :

Joe

Bronze Member
How exactly do you want him to be punished? Physically, mentally, both? These questions MUST be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back