• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

poop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
darkrikutag.png

Don't think I showed this one. Sort of simple, but I like it :3
cnc.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I agree, it's too sharp.
I'm liking the simplicity a lot.
It's nice.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Looks like stormtrooper's avatar duped at low opacity with the lineart done in your Larxene tag. Double focal would do better justice if the eyes didn't dance between both of them. I also agree its oversharped, I recommend the standard fade-sharpen or just lower the opacity of the layer.

Lets not forget the white background of death! The lineart could be taken advantage of and add the proverbial rainbow (actually pastel colours do wonders for white bgs) Thats just me, otherwise I love it lol.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Looks like stormtrooper's avatar duped at low opacity with the lineart done in your Larxene tag. Double focal would do better justice if the eyes didn't dance between both of them. I also agree its oversharped, I recommend the standard fade-sharpen or just lower the opacity of the layer.

Lets not forget the white background of death! The lineart could be taken advantage of and add the proverbial rainbow (actually pastel colours do wonders for white bgs) Thats just me, otherwise I love it lol.

lmao, you caught me with that; though I didn't copy and paste it into the canvas, obviously, but it was inspiration... at a small level xD

And yeah, I kind of whore that splatter effect in a lot of my tags :x but what can I say, I love it. The background is a light gray, not white, and there IS blue :<

As for the sharpening, I just use 'smart-sharpen' and mess with the settings. I'm sort of in love with slightly over contrasted/sharpened tags :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back