• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pooh's Story Book!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Over all which Chapter of Pooh's Story Book was better?

Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Reading a lot of theory threads I decided we kinda needed some light hearted discussion on good ol' Pooh Bear!

Which do you think has the better Story line in Pooh's Story Book.

KH 1
or
KH 2?

Which do you think had the best mini games

KH 1
or
KH 2?

It would be intresting to ready your comments.

I guess for me personally I would have to say the Storyline in Kingdom Hearts 2 was a bit better than one cause I like the whole Pooh bear finally remembering Sora and they walk out of thew Cave hand in hand together, I thought it was sweet! I also liked the ending of it more because I like the two staring up at the moon Pooh bear tries to think of a way so Sora wont go away and Sora replies with I'll always be with you right here forever and ever. Allthough I thought it was sweet somtimes I thought it was kinda creepy too but thinking back it was cute.

I prefer the mini games in Kingdom Hearts 1 though because it seemed like it had a lot more relevance to the story than the other. Maybe more like it flowed together better. I'm not sure if it made sense but oh well.

What do you guys think?

boygame66

since i never got to finish kh2 pooh bear idd say the first one,i only got to the cave thingy in kh2 pooh bear

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd say I like Pooh's Story Book in KH2 more.

It has been a while since I played both games,but I'm certain I liked it better in KH2. :)

thepumpkinking

I like kh2 better bcause you get a keyblade out of it:thumbsup:

but the blade is prettyweak:thumbdown:

Xenomere

I prefer KH2's Pooh's Story Book. I liked the mini games more, and I thought that the story was a bit better. Either way, though, Pooh's Story Book world is mainly a collection of mini games with a bit of story line. For me, the minigames are more important than the story for that world.

xickae

In my opinion was the story of KH 2 but the mini games were funnier in KH re:CoM. Too bad it's not on your pool.

Hanzo

I didn't like the story. I already have to watch the show with my niece so why would i like playing in it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I also liked the ending of it more because I like the two staring up at the moon Pooh bear tries to think of a way so Sora wont go away and Sora replies with I'll always be with you right here forever and ever.

Yeah, I love that theme in Kingdom Hearts, about how even if you are physically far away from a person, as long as you think about each other you're never too far away. And I also like how they walk out hand in hand, it's kind of like Sora took over the role of Christopher Robin.

I like the mini games better in KH2 because Tigger's Bouncing Challenge in KH1 used to drive me crazy (somehow I ALWAYS kept missing those stumps!) and I liked the Honey Slide challenge in KH2. So yeah, I liked KH2 better. And as an added bonus, it fits into the storyline better than in KH1 (i.e. The problem in the book is caused by the Heartless trying to steal it.)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah, I love that theme in Kingdom Hearts, about how even if you are physically far away from a person, as long as you think about each other you're never too far away. And I also like how they walk out hand in hand, it's kind of like Sora took over the role of Christopher Robin.

I like the mini games better in KH2 because Tigger's Bouncing Challenge in KH1 used to drive me crazy (somehow I ALWAYS kept missing those stumps!) and I liked the Honey Slide challenge in KH2. So yeah, I liked KH2 better. And as an added bonus, it fits into the storyline better than in KH1 (i.e. The problem in the book is caused by the Heartless trying to steal it.)

Yeah I thought that too about Christopher Robin, I always wondered how Sora would react to see another human being in there but I think it might spoil it in a way cause I liked how they all looked to Sora for protection in the spooky cave. I think Pooh Bear and Sora would have the same relationship in KH if Christopher Robin were there.

i hated it, its pointless and silly with no combat. but its the story that doent need figyting skill.
I don't see it as pointless. You're right it IS a story that doesn't need fighting or skill that was the whole point of it. At various stages you need a break from all the fighting. Forget the fact that yes it was Winnie the Pooh and we use to watch this when we were 5. You are really forgetting one very important thing... All the Disney worlds besides Port Royal are concidered Children's stories but KH gave them a new meaning.

I had another thought too, Do you guys thing they might have the next book on Tigger's story, You know the Tigger movie. How Tigger's all sad cause he's the only one? I thought that might be good with all of them going to find Tigger and perhaps they don't lose pages this time but Sora has to gain skills to help them continue (Like Atlantica).

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think they were both good actually... i enjoyed the pooh throw thing lol

Rix

:)
Awards
don't really like pooh.. but if i have to pick I pick KH2..

Lancelot

Awards
Lol... wait, which one? the show'a song or the one on the games? rep+ for winnie the pooh!

MAX!

hi sea salt
i think the story is the BEST in KH1
and mini games i would say KH2

thanx for this topic ^_^ , keep it up

Rix

:)
Awards
I have never liked Pooh since I was a little chld:p I liked some of the other characters like Tigger though, but never Pooh..

Lancelot

Awards
heyy, MAX! pm me ifya wanna be buds, k?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
hi sea salt
i think the story is the BEST in KH1
and mini games i would say KH2

thanx for this topic ^_^ , keep it up

lol no problem pal, I'm very confused really, I like the story line in KH1 better for the reason that Sora was just getting to know them yet they still acted like he was a great friend although I love the ending oh Pooh's story book on the second one the best, kinda lame yet almost tear jerking at the same time.
As for the mini games, I think I liked the first ones better cause of heir simplicty yet I did like the ones in KH2 almost as much cause it was a little more fast pased... So it's really hard to say which one I loved most...

I have never liked Pooh since I was a little chld I liked some of the other characters like Tigger though, but never Pooh..
Ahhh Where would we be without our Pooh bear, It's weird to me Pooh is a bit like Sora there's some parts to him I hate and yet love at the same time, I no Sora's grown up a lot since KH1 well really during, I mean you can tell that, I mean at first he use to really annoy me with his imaturity cause I mean I'm 14 and I would never have acted that way... but then again now I love it. lol... Same with Pooh bear I his slow simple mind can be a little annoying but he wouldn't be the same without it. As for Tigger, I'm hoping they will do Pooh's story book again but actually do it on the Tigger Movie, I think it would be good to give it a solid story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back