• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pooh's Story Book!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Over all which Chapter of Pooh's Story Book was better?

Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Exactly! KH1's Pooh minigames were more..."realistic". Well, as realistic as things can get in KH. Keeping Tiger from bouncing on a vegetable garden, helping pooh up a honey tree, pushing them on the swing. I understand exactly what you mean.

You don't have to feel like an idiot just because people don't agree with you, though, lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The Book in the KH2 had something more that the first one didn't. The mini games were better and the addition of more areas was cool, but that's not what's more. I think it was the ending that got me. Sora all promising that he would be there if they thought of him and the new cover got me, I almost started crying. Sora takes on most of the role Christopher Robin would.

The first one was good and the ending cover also got to me that I almost started crying as well, I'm so soft. ^^

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Exactly! KH1's Pooh minigames were more..."realistic". Well, as realistic as things can get in KH. Keeping Tiger from bouncing on a vegetable garden, helping pooh up a honey tree, pushing them on the swing. I understand exactly what you mean.
Thanks man,

You don't have to feel like an idiot just because people don't agree with you, though, lol.
Yeah I know that! :)

The Book in the KH2 had something more that the first one didn't. The mini games were better and the addition of more areas was cool, but that's not what's more. I think it was the ending that got me. Sora all promising that he would be there if they thought of him and the new cover got me, I almost started crying. Sora takes on most of the role Christopher Robin would.

The first one was good and the ending cover also got to me that I almost started crying as well, I'm so soft. ^^
Nothing wrong with being soft. I loved the second ending the most too. I mean it was beautiful. I just thought they killed it by putting the sucky type grafics towards the end of it. you know. Like one time you see his teeth ect but the next bit you don't and the talking doesn't look as natural. I love how Sora takes on the role of Christopher Robbin myself too.

i think kh2's book was easier than kh1's book but in kh2's keyblade sucks i hated the keyblade.
lol Who care's whether it was easy or hard, It was all really easy but it really was a bit of fun escaping from bashing the stuffings out of people,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back