• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll:Who would win, valor, wisdom, or regular form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Valor,Wisdom, or regular? who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

dude wisdom. your magic doesn't run out, you float around and glide on the floor and fly around the room shooting thunder and magic at everyone and heal yourself almost automatically, you can just zoom around and shoot everyone :D it beats valor and regular XD

Ardon Keri

I think the Valor would win, even though I would perfer the Wisdom form.. Magic is better, but Valor is faster..

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Wisdom, of course. Wisdom could just get far away from Valor, and shoot little blasts at Valor, and not get hit! ;D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I would think.. Valor. With TWO keyblades an all... But Wisdom does look really cool, too.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
this is a tough one, since wisdom, magic is a lot higher and you can fly(i think), valor you're a lot stronger, so i say wisdom

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like the floating in Wisdom form though... So hard to choose. They both have thier own attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back