• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight?

• Eh.. I kinda don't like secre- GET OUT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
So I just want to say that I apologize if this has already been done. I went three pages deep and didn't see anything resembling this topic.

The only rule is that it can't be a boss fight that would be considered a "Story" boss. However you can take a potential KH3 "Story" villain and provide a short explanation of how it would be considered secret, optional, non-canon, etc..

Besides that just vote and comment on who you would like to fight for 15-30 minutes to gain KH skill bragging rights and sweet rewards!

Edit:

By the way if you want to vote for other SE material that isn't Final Fantasy just vote for "New Enemy Approaches!"

Sorry didn't think about it at the time!

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
Boba Fett... get that Star Wars representation out of the way nice and quick. Xehanort or Maleficent or someone could put a bounty on Sora (lol), kinda like the way Hades treated Cloud in KH1.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Had to go with monsters with only one answer. I think I already mentioned how I think they're the most successful bosses in the franchise for me.
And especially for KH III, I'm not sure we need more KH characters bosses given how the main story should go.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Yeah I think I regret not allowing multiple options, but I don't think I can edit it. At the time I was thinking everybody would be faced to pick their favorite.

palizinhas

Awards
I enjoy Disney bosses, and the main plot is revolving around the 13 Darknesses, so the Disney bosses we face in the story won't be endgame bosses. So getting secret Disney bosses for post game would be great. If they went for something as random as Julius for DDD, it's possible we could get someone really unexpected that way.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
FF bosses would be cool, but since it's probably only gonna be Sephiroth again anyway, I went with monsters instead. Kurt Zisa was just 2cool.

Vaddix

Awards
Not sure if it counts as FF in this poll, but I would very much enjoy a TWEWY secret boss.
Think I've seen that suggested on these boards before, most frequently Minamimoto if I'm not mistaken.
Minamimoto would be awesome for sure, but I would be equally happy with any of the cast really.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'd pretty much like them all except KH original characters as bosses. Heartless is different, Kurt Zisa and the Phantom are rad. But yea would like something crazy from Disney like the Headless Horseman. Or someone who isn't just Sephiroth from another Square title lol.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Either Tetsuya Nomura or Walt Disney.....not sure what heading they would be under.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I think it'd be interesting to bring back the idea behind Cavern of Remembrance and we can go back and fight harder versions of the Seekers or Lingering Will-type enemies for Xehanort after the game ends.

My most hopeful wish is that we get to spar with Aqua or Riku at the Mysterious Tower or fight them in the Coliseum.

I'm expecting for there to be a little from each, though. So if there's a lot of KH secret bosses, there might be a special Heartless to defeat or another Sephiroth fight.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ardyn Izunia from FINAL FANTASY XV. KINGDOM HEARTS needs an eccentric character like him, plus it would be cool to see the flashiness of the fight between Sora's Keyblade abilities, transformations and such, and Ardyn's Armiger. Plus the guy's full of Starscourge, which could be adapted to KH by calling it darkness.

KH2Rulz

Awards
Yeah I'd love to fight all the Foretellers, and then fight harder version a la the Data Org XIII.

And then the big secret boss is the MoM - once again another black-cloaked secret boss hehe.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah I'd love to fight all the Foretellers, and then fight harder version a la the Data Org XIII.

And then the big secret boss is the MoM - once again another black-cloaked secret boss hehe.

That would be boss, but Nomura said the MoM wouldn't be in KH3.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KH1 managed to have all of these, sans the 'other' disney properties. However, KH3 could go further and make better picks. Ice Titan blew complete ass as a fight, as did Julius. Give us the Headless Horseman

redcrown

Awards
Give us the Headless Horseman

This. Anything that has the same mysterious darkness and epicness of the Clocktower Phantom from the first game would be good enough for me, and a requirement of memorizing patterns and special skills to take down.

disney233

Awards
This dude....
latest

This dudett...
latest

This dude since idk where not gonna see him...
latest

And...idk we should have a mission to collect these dudes...not all of them, just some.
all_626_experiments_by_danielnewton-d5517eo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back