• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

POLL: Was there a better place for the game to end???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you agree the game should have ended then?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

When I played Kingdom Hearts the first time around and got to the part Where sora unlocks his heart via Riku's keyblade, Every single person in the room for the next couple of minutes were pouring their eyes out in rivers of tears (everyone but me that is... heh heh I'm a tough one heh heh *remembers the scene* "WHY SORA WHY! HER HANDS ARE BIGGER THEN YOURS WHY!!!!" ......... erm I mean) Ignore that part................... Um ya ANYHOW! Right when that happened I was sure the game had ended, and I was like....... omg that is the best ending of ANY video game, no happy go lucky crud no lived happily every after, everyone in that room was thinking the same thing.... Beautiful. We all got up and said that was the best game ever, and then the strangest thing happened......... the game went on. All the tear in that instant dried up and we were like....... Um oh wow, more stuff................... and then we got disracted by the fact that you got to play as a heartless. ANYHOW the point, I believe the game should have ended at that scene, I know that scene touched many people, and I do believe the game should have ended there and then CoM continues off from there, that woulda been friggen awesome, do you agree the game should have ended there? Yes or no? Also why? And if you sa no because of no fight with Sephy, when you beat te game it woulda been cool if it unlocked the secret boss batles and when you reboot the game and you're at thae part before the RIku fight you could go back to the Collseum and Neverland and Agrabah and those guys would be unlocked, besides in my opinion the final fight with ansem was both corny and way to easy, it's like I leveled up for nothing lol but ya votes, Yes or NO. Thanks

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

i liked it, but i believe the ending was much more heartbreaking. sora having to leave kairi, plus if it ended at the part where sora unlocks kairi's heart...there would have been a big plothole between there and CoM

what happened to ansem?
or riku?
or the king?
or kairi?
or sora?

too many plot holes...the last few hours of the game cleared it up

wtholyf

But what if CoM started from that remeber what Sora was saying, "All my memories... fading." That would have been a much better explanation to why sora lost his memories, and the game goes through with you being solo for a while and then as you unlock more memories, you get more friend cards, and Sora remembers what happened to him and when he is put into that Bubble and wakes up, the end of the game FMV goes and He is at Hollow baston with Kairi and donald and goofy there. And during that time since Riku is heavily damaged there is a story for him where he breaks free from Ansem and meets the first Unknown, that would be so friggen awesome, at least then the point of Com would make sense, learn more about a girl who never existed for you, it's like at the end of the game what did you accomplish? nothing so ya

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No. I definitely do not agree with this idea at all.

kthundercat

If that had happened, then we would never have seen Anem. So we would have no idea who was controlling Riku which would have given it a really bad cheap old exorcist movie ending and we're beyond the exorcist people...... We would have no idea what happened to Kairi after you released her heart from Sora's and what about Donald and Goofy? What about Sora's body? It's just a little too weird to leave it there because that fight with Riku was significant to the storyline in saying that yeah, we beat the boss we thought would be the last one (Maleficent) but we now know that we were wrong and have to find the one who was really behind all of the stupid evil scheming. No, I definetely do not agree with that, sure it was a touching moment but way off as far as a good ending goes. Sorry.

helios

Bronze Member
wtholyf said:
When I played Kingdom Hearts the first time around and got to the part Where sora unlocks his heart via Riku's keyblade, Every single person in the room for the next couple of minutes were pouring their eyes out in rivers of tears (everyone but me that is... heh heh I'm a tough one heh heh *remembers the scene* "WHY SORA WHY! HER HANDS ARE BIGGER THEN YOURS WHY!!!!" ......... erm I mean) Ignore that part................... Um ya ANYHOW! Right when that happened I was sure the game had ended, and I was like....... omg that is the best ending of ANY video game, no happy go lucky crud no lived happily every after, everyone in that room was thinking the same thing.... Beautiful. We all got up and said that was the best game ever, and then the strangest thing happened......... the game went on. All the tear in that instant dried up and we were like....... Um oh wow, more stuff................... and then we got disracted by the fact that you got to play as a heartless. ANYHOW the point, I believe the game should have ended at that scene, I know that scene touched many people, and I do believe the game should have ended there and then CoM continues off from there, that woulda been friggen awesome, do you agree the game should have ended there? Yes or no? Also why? And if you sa no because of no fight with Sephy, when you beat te game it woulda been cool if it unlocked the secret boss batles and when you reboot the game and you're at thae part before the RIku fight you could go back to the Collseum and Neverland and Agrabah and those guys would be unlocked, besides in my opinion the final fight with ansem was both corny and way to easy, it's like I leveled up for nothing lol but ya votes, Yes or NO. Thanks

wow brilliant man just brilliant(wipes tear from eye) but the game ending at that part would have sucked ass. so basically youd be left stuck like did he ever vanquish the darkness or did he ever seal all the keyholes or who the hell gave him the key in the first place......surely had that game ended right there id have got my money back.

TRuePlaya187

i think that it would be a good ending, but then they would have to anounce the sequel like right afterwards, and they would have had to make it quicker than three frigen years, if they showed the DD and ASAS at the end, kinda building up the suspense for many quetions then i think that alot of people would have liked it. the couldnt just end there, maybe show a cutscene afterward, but i think that could have worked, i still think the ending that they chose was better, but you show a good point man...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Rick Mulluns said:
No....Just No....Like TwilightSoulKey said, too many plot holes, un awnsered questions, and crap. There would be tons of pissed people if the game ended like that.
Um, actually if you paid attention, you'd know that twilightsoulkey said that the end of the game cleared up all of the plot holes.

Also, as for unanswered questions, that's what sequels are for! Without unanswered questions and cliffhangers, there would no reason to be excited about Kingdom Hearts II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back