• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll Time: Which Ghost Drive form is your favorite between Riku and Aqua? {Riku’s version 👻} or {Aqua’s version ⚡️}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who’s Ghost Drive form do you prefer?

• Riku’s Ghost Drive 👻

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Aqua’s Ghost Drive ⚡️

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

KHRULER

Awards
Wow, maybe it's been a while since I went in depth with DDD's links but I don't recall ever seeing Riku's drive form. I loved Aqua's though. It was my favorite in BBS.

But looking at these images, Riku's seems slightly cooler.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Riku's styles all lose by merit of not having finishers. The finisher to Aqua's Ghost Drive is the best in the whole game.

Foxycian

Awards
Riku's styles all lose by merit of not having finishers. The finisher to Aqua's Ghost Drive is the best in the whole game.
He has a finisher and it’s shown in the image. You even see it in gameplay, his finisher happens after you finish all your combos and it deals heavy final damage, and he can even spam the finisher for like 3-5 times (or more?). You can also check it in Bio-Roxas video. His version may look slightly different but it’s a finisher.

Last edited:
Back