• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are we Created Equal or Indifferent ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Allriht answeer the poll and write whatever you thoughts are.

IDK if someone made athread of this. If than than sorry.

So Question

Do you think we are all Created equal or will there always be someone who better/lower than us. ?

XlatinsoraX

I think we are all created equal, its just our ego's that cause us to believe we are better than/lower than other people.

Musical charm

we're all created equal, some people might think their better than other, but thats what they think, we are all still the same no matter what.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
if each man is created as an equal, why is it that some are viewed as monsters or something like that i forgot the exact wording

thats a quote a friend of mine made up on this essay thingy i was too lazy to read it but its completely relevant to this thread

well you see royalty being born and they will obviously have more rights/power/opportunities/money than everyone else...

αsiя

space coke
A person that is blind is not equal as a person that was not born blind.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
well yeah, it doen't mean they're better or worse then others, it just makes everyone different

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think we are created as equals. But as time goes by and people grow up their minds are polluted by bad influences and bad things that happen in the world. So some people can quickly fall below others.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I don't really see everyone as equal.

Someone always is better than someone else or someone is always worse.
If we were all equal our world would be Completely different.

If everyone is equal
- Govenment wouldn't exist ( since they are known to be on top of everyone ) erasing laws and basically making everything free and everyone can do whatever they want and whenever and that isn't somethng good.

God wouldn't exist in our minds ( Im not saying he doesn't ) and that has people losing hope. Because God is the Top .

And thats all ima say right now.

gene chaos

based on human perception no. based on human collective, no. based on nature no. there may be something where its a yes but i don't really think so unless u group humans and all things as a collective being of existence were all is some part of each other in a way. Where no matter the time frame or place all events lives and actions effect each other.

krexia

Translator
Awards
In what context?

In terms of abilities, we obviously aren't equal.

In terms of rights, we should be.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No we aren't. For example, people of African descent tend to have more naturally muscular bodies. People of asian descent are generally shorter. People of white descent are generally born into better socioeconomic statuses.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
-1 for misuse of the word "indifferent," and -2 in the case that you intended to use it correctly, but still somehow ended up with a false dichotomous question.

Objectively, it almost goes without saying that there isn't a flat-line of competency in most things. However, there should be no societal standard for who is necessarily better as a whole because that just creates an excuse for various types of intolerant people to gain power.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Two things:

Evolution does not work to make anything better, in any way. It works on species in ways that make their survival easier, hence why black people are excellent sprinters/long distance runners, because when hunting, they'd have been chasing after Savannah wildlife, which isn't exactly slow or weak.

The other being, better or worse is subjective. Someone born blind might have other senses enhanced, or be musically gifted.

However, I still don't think we're born equal.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
On a strictly human level, yeah I'd say we're all equal.

But in terms of skills, talents, abilities, etc; no we aren't. There will usually be someone who is better than us at something, and there will usually be someone who is worse than us at something.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's the way I see it: we were CREATED equal. We won't necessarily BECOME equal. Some people will become druggies, lose their job, and live on the street. Others will live a middle-class life with a decent salary. And some will make it far in life and become millionaires.

But at birth and conception, we're all essentially the same in terms of success or abilities.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Here's the way I see it: we were CREATED equal. We won't necessarily BECOME equal. Some people will become druggies, lose their job, and live on the street. Others will live a middle-class life with a decent salary. And some will make it far in life and become millionaires.

But at birth and conception, we're all essentially the same in terms of success or abilities.
A child born to a millionaire is not created equal to a child in Africa.

W

white widow

Your question is worded incorrectly. Natural born rights are shared with every human being, yet talent wise not everyone is obviously equal. Disabled people obviously can not do many of the things we can so talent wise they are not equal, but rights wise, they should be given every right we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back