• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What have you seen of KH2

• I watched the menu trailer and the opening movie

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • I watched the cutscenes

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • I watched the ending movie

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I know everything about the KH2 storyline

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I haven't seen a thing!!!

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

This is only for people who don't have the game!!!
Have you still not seen the cutscenes??? I know a lot of you said a month ago that you wouldn't want the game to be spoiled. I wanted to know if you have resisted everything?
As for me, I haven't seen the cutscenes and I have no clue on who or what the knights are... Be honest, just tell the truth. Have you watched the ending?

EDIT: i just saw that I made two threads. Can a mod please close the other one??? I'm really sorry about it:eek:

Last edited:

Dark Dude

i dont want the game to be spoiled i just wanted to you know uncover the shell if you will. What idiot would want to see the ending of KH2 it is just stupid. You wait for months for a release of a ggame. when it comes out you download the ending

dejah

:|
MyInnerFred said:
If by resist you mean watch, recorded, posted online, and corrupted 80% of this forum... Then yes you could say I've resisted.

haha. he means resistance from mods. >.<

SPOILERS rock my socks. lol

its all about self discipline. if you say you wont then you go ahead and watch it.

i've wanted to watch it all along..

if your a real fan you'd still play it either ways. ;P

Awards
Im surprised im even in this section. every time im in here now, it feels like im walking on a tightrope....Anyway, im resisting as much as possible, but by saying Knights you've kind of posted a spoiler, but thats not too much of a big deal as what other people are posting.

Anyway, if you're against reading/looking at/ or having anything to do with Spoilers in KH2 until the English version of the game is released, read my sig and contact Kira Haro is you're interested in joining.

CidHighwind

i havent seen ne thing and its eating me alive jk
i have great self discipline (i hope that didnt sound arrogant)
i just relized they arent really spoilers if u havent a d*mn clue as to whats going on but i still am gonna wait except for i want...no have to see some new keyblades

<AumaaN>

The Scarecrow said:
Im surprised im even in this section. every time im in here now, it feels like im walking on a tightrope....Anyway, im resisting as much as possible, but by saying Knights you've kind of posted a spoiler, but thats not too much of a big deal as what other people are posting.

Anyway, if you're against reading/looking at/ or having anything to do with Spoilers in KH2 until the English version of the game is released, read my sig and contact Kira Haro is you're interested in joining.

Your right about that, but if you just look at the first 2 pages of the KH2 section you see the word all over the place:D So I thought it wouldn't really matter...

coolerimmortal

Of the stuff posted here I've watched only the intro and the Knights thing. I'm playing through the game now so I'm avoiding spoilers.

Speaking of which, would you please lose the image from your sig? Just seeing those two people together in CG is enough to screw up part of the ending for me.

dejah

:|
lol.. i think the menu trailer has more spoilers than the opening intro itself. >.<

Jampsa

D-oh! Well I quess it won`t kill me but dejah would you be kind enough to do something about your sig, because it might be pretty spoilerific for someone (for me example)

Photious Harp

Jampsa said:
D-oh! Well I quess it won`t kill me but dejah would you be kind enough to do something about your sig, because it might be pretty spoilerific for someone (for me example)

I completely agree. I can't stand subtle spoilers like that. (Okay, we know things turn out okay for our heroes in the end.. sigh..)

You really need to consider those who are avoiding spoilers...

~*Luna*~

coolerimmortal said:
Speaking of which, would you please lose the image from your sig? Just seeing those two people together in CG is enough to screw up part of the ending for me.
OMG I know. All these screen caps in people's signatures are spoiling it for me, thanks a ****ing lot you morons. That's really pissed me off.

LOSE THE SCREEN CAPS FROM THE ENDING OUT OF YOUR SIGS, PLEASE.

Anyway, I watched the Menu trailer, Opening FMV and the first cut seen. That's all I'll look at.

K

Kegluneq

ya know dude that poll could have been done way better. I've seen pictures here and there and read stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back