• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: Flipped Vs Default

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Flipped or Default Command Decks?

• Flipped

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guro540

Which do you guys prefer, flipped Command Deck controls, or default? I prefer to have my Command Deck flipped, so up is up and down is down. This also applies to Re: Coded, and Dream Drop Distance as well. I always found default confusing because you push up and it goes to the command below the one you're currently using.

I prefer default simply because I never noticed that up was down. If I changed it, I'd probably be irritated. Then again, I play BBS using my PS3 controller, so it's not a big deal. ;)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^on an emulator I presume? Tried last year and the tutorial was unplayable.

cam a long way since.

Default. Actually, has anyone tried both options? I sure haven't.

moonstar_xo

I kept it on default mostly because a lot of my devices (mostly my macbook and phone) also require you to move your fingers down to go up and vice versa, so I was used to it already.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I always leave mine on default but I did try flipped and, personally, I'm not to partial either way.

Wave57

Awards
Always flipped for me, it makes sense to my brain.

If I'm on a card and the card I want to go to is up I'd prefer to hit up to do so.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
lol I didn't even no there was a flipped. But anyways I guess I just always liked the default. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back