• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll:Do you have it yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you have kh2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

I just got it, but I can't play it until friday, because my moms house doesn't have a ps2. But I saw my friend playing it, and it looks so much cooler.

hhmm

They didnt have it at Target so I bought the King Kong DVD yesterday. I was going to Game Stop today but too much homework so i am going tomorrow.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I got it today!!! EB Games here had it early!!! I called and they said they had available copies so I ran over ot the nearest EB and picked it up!!!!!!

I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

brbrose

i have it but i cant play it yet because my ps2 is at another house and its BUGGING ME!!!

Prince_Diamond

I got it today and I am so happy! YAY!

chaosrealm said:
Hell i don't even know when im gonna get it but if anyone anyone at all gets in front of me when im in line i am going to start kicking some butt

thats the same thing i said when i was going to pick up my copy, but luckly there was no @$$ whoopin!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I got it at a Midnight Monday Night for a special Kingdom Hearts 2 release at EB Games. They were also having a party for it, I loved it. And now I'm loving the game. It's a damn good week.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Boooooooooo Hooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Me Don't Get Kingdom Hearts 2! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Anyone else notice that this poll is kind of useless... what if I voted for "no" and hour ago and now no became a "yes"... haha I guess that's the problem with things like this, you can't go back and fix it.

chainlink12

i got it and it is so much fun! im at disney castle right now. olympus coliseum was awesome and i actually look forward to the gummi ship levels now. i cant wait to see port royal and space paranoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back