• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll:Do you have it yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you have kh2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

everyone who has it does not come it anymore i probably wont be here in a month, i bought the game but my parents wnt let me open it till spring break which is in 16 days

kh_pro

t no im ganna get it tommarow cuz walmart is going to have it in stock the 30th. and im gana get the LE giud the same day.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
I DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DO
HOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAY
w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
IF_IL_II_IP said:
I DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DOI DO I DO
HOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAYHOORAY
w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!! w00t!!!

same here.

SweatEightBall

TwilightMan said:
I have to wait until f**king Friday. I preordered it last week and they called me yesterday saying it was ready but then my mom said I have to wait until Friday.
same here but i get it tommorrow
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I got it also, I only got up to the sixth day though. Im not trying to kill the game in a week you know, I wany to make it last. Setzer was really easy by the way, I thought he would be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back