• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: Best Sora design

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favourite Sora design?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 252753

Which game's version/outfit for Sora is the best comes up a lot and I was wondering which version people generally prefer. Obviously, Nomura likes the KH1 version a lot and people here seem to prefer the KH2 version from what I've seen. My own favourite is actually the KH3 version, to me it's the most elegant and sleek looking.

Cumguardian69

Awards
KH2 Sora is the godliest Sora ever created. He is a master of his own element, further emphasized by the lack of costume change when he FCs in NG+. It's a huge shame we couldn't keep the KH2 model for KH3, because KH3's hair is not whats up and I personally don't agree with the red highlights

AR829038

Awards
I'll give my opinion in two parts: one for base Sora, one for world-specific Sora.
For me, I'm inclined to lean toward KH2 Sora, although nothing will beat the childish charm of the KH1 Sora for me.
As for world-specific designs, I really love KH3 pirate Sora. That jacket is baller. Close runner-up would be lion Sora from KH2 because cuteness.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's tough. I really like his core KH1, KH2, and KH3 outfits. I'm a big fan of both his Tron outfits. Timeless River Sora is also a good one. Halloween/Santa Sora is probably in my top 5 favorite Soras. Pirate Sora is another great one.

It's tough but I think I lean towards KH2 Sora the most. KH1 and KH3 Sora are close runner ups. Sora just has too many good outfits to fight over.

I'm not that crazy about his DDD outfit though, minus the Grid one.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Personally, I think I currently favor his KH3 outfit, it just looks sleek and kinda more practical. KH1 Sora is a close second, I do prefer the more colorful outfits he, Riku and Kairi had in KH1 and kinda wish they'd gone back to those colors, but that's probably not going to happen. However I'm kind of tired of it, because it's been so over used. DDD Sora's base outfit is pretty cool.
KH2 Sora's outfit is just way to messy and busy for me.

I think regarding world variants Lion Sora can't really be topped.

Noivern

Awards
Easily his KH3 outfit. It's pretty much the perfect Sora design for me, keeping various elements of his grown up outfit from 2 but bringing back more of the red color from 1, and I'm also a fan of the shared design elements between the Destiny Trio.

The DDD one is also pretty good and I appreciate the more modern take on the KH1 outfit it brings.

As for the formchanges, I've always been a fan of Halloween Town Sora, but Pirate might just take that spot for me.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
KH2 Sora was always my favorite (one of the only times KH2 wins for me). 3D would be my next fav.

I love merman Sora though--probably more than 3D--and Final Form, too. EDIT: I totally forgot Halloween Town Sora and Christmas Town Sora! Those trump all other outfits, no question. So cute. What I love about his merform is that the fins don't copy the style of The Little Mermaid outright, which makes him stand apart from them visually while still also gelling with the overall look of the place. Let's just rank it:

1. Christmas > Halloween Town
2. KH2
3. Atlantica
4. Final Form
5. 3D

It's a huge shame we couldn't keep the KH2 model for KH3, because KH3's hair is not whats up and I personally don't agree with the red highlights
While I prefer 2's outfit, I didn't really care for the blonde-ish hair in 2. Moreover, I want to keep the trend of Sora getting a new outfit every main game. That way things never get boring.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
W...wait! I wanna change my answer to Ultima Form Sora...or Final Form Sora. Whichever. Sora looks super awesome in the glowing silver style clothing. Grrr, this is why voting on Sora's outfit is so tough!

welken

Awards
Halloween Sora looks the coolest, but I voted for the classic design. It blends goofy cartoon and anime, and has a fun silhouette with bursts of shape that looks great with the huge keyblade. There's a nice mix of the primary colors with white (sleeves) and black (soles) that's tells you a little about Sora at just a glance. It's reminiscent of Mickey, but undeniably a design that stands on it's own. There's a clownishness, but also a kingliness to the pomposity of it all. It's just perfect. To me, that's Sora. If they were to use any other design in Smash Bros. for Sora, I'd be disappointed.

I like the xtreme edgelord remix they went with for KH2. Not as much, but it's cool, both absurd yet somehow casual. Sora's clothes look the most comfortable here. Final and Wisdom are my favorites of the drives.

I think DDD's is okay. It needed something. It's cute but a downgrade from the original. KH3... maybe I'm just sour on it because I hate KH3. The outfit's not even bad, I like the use of gray, but the design overall looks less. More realistic proportions, hair spikes drooped to the sides... It doesn't feel like an evolution. It feels a little prim somehow, a little bougie. I hope Sora and especially Riku get new duds on their Tokyo adventure.

Halloween > Christmas > Merman > Tron > Pirate > Tron Legacy > Monster (cute but the jacket ruins it) > Toy

I'm still hoping on Sora getting fancy armor someday. I mistakenly thought Xion's boss-form was foreshadowing it, but who knows.

Foxycian

Awards
altho kh1 have a special place in my heart I would still say kh3, But as for the colors I honestly prefer the Black and Dark blue Colors of kh2.

Back