• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
does anyone here like to play poker? any kind of poker. for me, i usually get together with some guys (and girls if they are interested) and we play poker for money. yeah, i know im not supposed to gamble, but hey, i find it pretty fun. i usually do i buy in between $5 (if its small) or possibly $20 (big game) per person and if im lucky, i get a huge payout and have a really fun rest of the weekend (or i lose my money). my favorites are texas hold 'em and omaha because i usually do better at those games. so, what do you think of poker?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i think i like poker a lot because im pretty good at it, and it makes me money. im constantly switching up my game whether im bluffing or not, and it gets ppl off guard. i kinda feel i little bad when i sometimes knock out the first person.....they lose all of their money and they have to do something by themselves before another person gets knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back