• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

Pokemon: An Adventure of A Life Time.
Kanto Saga: Chapter 01; The Legend Starts

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ryaneden

Up above is a brand new fanfic from myself it's kinda long but i put a lot of work in it. and i hope you guys enjoy it also let me know if you think i should include more covers of the characters singing Pokemon songs :)

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not bad, like to see were this goes~
Also them singing the original theme song brought back both nostalgia and made me feel old.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was awesome! It fills me with so much nostalgic. I miss playing Pokémon. The song to go with it really hit the spot. The story itself was really good. I enjoyed the playful banter between Red and Blue. Green is such a sweetie. I think she's the smart one in the group that can settle a pair of boys down. I imagine great things will arise from Red having Charmander as his starter. Actually, it makes me want to cry a little, because I remember when Ash first got Charmander. I'm so happy Red got Charmander as a starter pokemon. I hope they become good friends.

ryaneden

Thanks I'm glad ya'll liked it the next chapter may be out tomorrow or later today and i take it that ya'll want me to continue having the trio to sing certain Pokemon Songs?

ryaneden

Well here's the next chapter of the story. I'm continuing with adding the songs every now and then. and I'm just gonna have fun writing this story

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol That end commentary~ Not a bad chapter, I love me shorter chapters in a story like this. Also this made me laugh a little:
Pikachu came over it and poked Red.

Not sure why. xD Just gives the imagery like "you dead? *pokes repeatedly*"

ryaneden

lol That end commentary~ Not a bad chapter, I love me shorter chapters in a story like this. Also this made me laugh a little:

Not sure why. xD Just gives the imagery like "you dead? *pokes repeatedly*"

Yeah that was kinda a spelling error on my part but I'm sure most will know what i mean.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I like how Pikachu wanted to tag along with Red. Green is such a sweetie. Their relationship gives me the impression that they'll become an item someday. The song and commentary was delightful to read. :D I wonder what Butterfree's powers will be like in battle. (I never used said pokemon in the games.) I hope to see more chapters soon!

ryaneden

Here comes a new chapter in my Pokemon Story. in this chapter i start to make some changes to the plot a tad bit to make it more unique in my story. Anyways here is the part where Red battles Brock. next chapter we head towards Mt. Moon.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the Green, Red, and Blue dialog part of the story. It was funny. I like how you went with the 2 vs. 2 attack method instead of it being singular; making the battle go by a lot more quicker. I'm curious what the backstory of Misty and Red would be like. Since they know each other and all. With that said, it was a fun read. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Female Brock...wasn't expecting those kinda changes. =3
A good chapter, I also enjoyed the commentary. Green is totally jelly~ xD

ryaneden

Here is 2 more chapters for this story. Red Makes his way through Mt. Moon as he run into Proton, one of 4 of the Rocket Executives for Team Rocket. We get some kinda light on Green's background as well the introduction of Yellow who decides to travel with Red for awhile.

Kanto Saga; Chapter 04; Mt. Moon.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kanto Saga; Chapter 5; The Introduction of Yellow! The Last Rival Appears.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Green being apart of Team Rocket was a mouth opening shocker. It kind of makes me more wary of her now. I don't doubt Proton's words, but maybe, Green changed over time to be the sweet girl she is now to Blue and Red? Also, I kind of wonder if Yellow is somebody else? Perhaps posing in disguise? It's weird to think Yellow shows up out of the blue. Therefore, both updates were great! I look forward to reading more like always. :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wonder what changed Green as well. For some reason Yellow strikes me as the source of comic relief from here on out. (or rather Reds reactions to him) xD

ryaneden

Here's a new chapter for my story. in this chapter Red challenges Misty.

Kanto Saga; Chapter 06; Vs Misty the Fiery Redheaded Pokemon Trainer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry no end of chapter talk this time. but it'll return next chapter.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Green and Misty have quite the background together. Green must be really high up on the chain to be leading a bunch of grunts at the age of seven. It's cute to see Green get all jealous over Misty squishing her boobs against Red's face. Misty is really affectionate. I imagine she's not much competition for Red's affections, since she seems to be older than Red; and happens to know Green's feelings for Red. The battle against Misty was an interesting one. I wonder how Red will do against future gym leaders?

ryaneden

And here is the chapter that everyone's been waiting for we get a momentary glimpse at Green's early life.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Green sure had it rough. A pity she had to endure such a cruel mother. I suppose Lance took her under his wing? Will we be seeing Madame Ariana again in the future? I'm surprised Blue knew about her past too. It's a wonder why Red was left in the dark unless Green asked him not to tell. Otherwise, it was a good chapter. I would also recommend you choose another color instead of gray. It's a little hard to read the flash back unless I high light it. :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Was really hoping to see more of the Misty Green conversation. ;u;
Greens life seems very rough though. x[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back