• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah so now Serebii has realized Pokemon-SunMoon.com takes you right to the official site now. I think this is legit, also yeah they have logos, so I think this is what we are getting tomorrow...the big question is if its a new gen or something else.

I personally want a new gen but then we go back to Kalos after the initial Elite Four or something to tie up lose ends there, specifically with Zygarde.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Are we going to a new gen or are we continuing with Gen 6? That's the 1 million dollar question.

Sdog

Awards
I'm seeing new gen. With some Hoenn mix of pre and new evolutions

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If it was gen 6, I'm sure the titles would tie with Z in some way. Sun and Moon just screams new generation to me

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
pokemon grey version comes to mind lmao
Oh yeah! I forgot Pokemon Gray was a thing before B2/W2 came out. That's a much better example. xD

Yeah so now Serebii has realized Pokemon-SunMoon.com takes you right to the official site now. I think this is legit, also yeah they have logos, so I think this is what we are getting tomorrow...the big question is if its a new gen or something else.

I personally want a new gen but then we go back to Kalos after the initial Elite Four or something to tie up lose ends there, specifically with Zygarde.
It really feels like Gen 7 right now. Every generation of games starting with gen 3 has had a new titled series of games plus a remake of a past game for that generation. Adding in a new titled series of games to gen 6 would certainly be breaking with tradition if that's what it turned out to be.

Zygarde is definitely a big hanging thread right now. I'm a little surprised there hasn't been anything yet hinting towards a third game for X/Y to take advantage of and show off those different Zygarde forms we learned about last year. So I wonder when they'll be implemented into the games?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
They could always just make Zygarde's forms available in the XY games through an event at some point.
True, that could happen, but everything that we've learned about Zygarde so far made it seem like it was going to follow the route of other third legendary pokemon in a generation and eventually get an expanded role in its own game.

For example:
  • Pokedex entries stating that when Kalos' ecosystem is in danger that Zygarde will appear and reveal its true power to save it, yet it had no story relevance at all during the events of X/Y.
  • Zygarde's Complete Form being able to exceed the powers of Xerneas and Yveltal, which it greatly needs since its 50% form is trumped by both of them based on type advantages alone.

Those couple of things would certainly make Zygarde out to be more important to the overall story of Kalos, so it'd seem like a waste if it didn't have a much bigger role in a future game's plot.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They could always just make Zygarde's forms available in the XY games through an event at some point.

The forms don't exist in the data and GF is too clever for that. They can sell a new game with those forms and more. When ORAS came around, YX were thrown into the backburner. They didn't bother updating the game with the new Megas.

zachen

Awards
The forms don't exist in the data and GF is too clever for that. They can sell a new game with those forms and more. When ORAS came around, YX were thrown into the backburner. They didn't bother updating the game with the new Megas.
This is my biggest gripe with how Nintendo/Gamefreak have handled Gen 6.

Anagram

Banned
ouIo6cq.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
another question, is this gonna be 3ds or NX? change is coming people, with the gravitational pull of the sun and moon themselves.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This may sound a bit unlikely, but what if Sun and Moon are Gen 1 remakes? For those who don't know, this is the series 20th anniversary

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Could happen, anything is possible with GF breaking patterns.
My opinion on Kanto still stands. The whole region and pokemon distribution better change dramatically for me to even consider buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back