• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

haha no problem ^_^ and I agree I would love to see Bulbsaur, Squirtle Pidgeot would be a good one too, or even Ash's Butterfree would be cool too.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

haha no problem ^_^ and I agree I would love to see Bulbsaur, Squirtle Pidgeot would be a good one too, or even Ash's Butterfree would be cool too.

i wanna see primeape make a return, that would be epic

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

So he had it fly all the way to Unova? I didn't see that in the pictures on Serebii so I didn't think that was how it happened.

I don't think the writers even know who hold Charizard's pokeball while doesn't Ash have it. Since Unova is said to be far away, it would probably take Charizard too long to fly there since Ash specifically requested him, so I'm thinking he just flew to Oak's (either with his own pokeball on hand, or Oak had it waiting) to then be transferred to Ash. It also seems weird that this will be the first time any of Ash's Unova pokemon go to Oak's lab at all

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

This also really isn't the place to discuss it. This thread is designated to video game discussion.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

To be honest, im kind of baffled that you guys still watch the pokemon anime.

Theres nothing wrong with watching the anime series sure it's not as good as the first two seasons but it's pokemon damn it. I will always support Nintendo/Game Freak no matter what they do to Pokemon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Theres nothing wrong with watching the anime series sure it's not as good as the first two seasons but it's pokemon damn it. I will always support Nintendo/Game Freak no matter what they do to Pokemon.

I thought the anime was good during the johto and kanto arc. Then it went downhill with the start of hoen. Its funny, there was actually an animated trailer for pokemon black and white 2. So many fans wanted a pokemon anime in that fashion. I myself wouldnt mind a more mature pokemnon series. I guess some fans are getting tired of ash.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

I think part of the problem is there is a lot of nostalgia in remembering the anime early on, which died out as we get older. I honestly think that, from an objective standpoint, the anime does a lot of things better now than when it first started, like doing things that fit in with the games at times. I don't really follow the anime, but I do tend to keep updated with anything major that happens in it (a side effect of checking Serebii for game news)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think part of the problem is there is a lot of nostalgia in remembering the anime early on, which died out as we get older. I honestly think that, from an objective standpoint, the anime does a lot of things better now than when it first started, like doing things that fit in with the games at times. I don't really follow the anime, but I do tend to keep updated with anything major that happens in it (a side effect of checking Serebii for game news)
I havent watched the anime for years, but from what i can gather from fans who do is that they're kind of getting sick of ash. I think it would be refreshing if we got a new lead instead of a forever 10 year old boy.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

This is why I don't mind the anime series any more. The first two seasons it was about compassion between the pokemon, and dealing with situations that could of easily killed Ash, it made Ash a stronger better character, and it made the whole anime interesting to watch. Now Ash is this whiny 10 year old who is to confident in him self and doesn't realize he's just a terrible pokemon trainer. However Ash did become smart, before he kept saying in alot of the episodes that he's going to capture them all, and now in the newer episodes he doesn't even mention it. Pretty much he just realized he won't be capturing them all.

Also one last question, when will we find out the type of Sylveon? will we find out in the new pokemon movie? or at E3? or From CoroCoro

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Commercial for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and one person is holding the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL.

[video=youtube;DRAs-tBJtbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DRAs-tBJtbc[/video]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

i feel like we most likely wont get it here.

I didn't think so in which case that is just a slap in the face -__- hey, at least it wasn't the Charizard one. Then I'd be really pissed since i really liked the Charizard one and definitely would get it if it came stateside :(

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

They would never be that nice. They would have to add angry eyebrows to the Pikachu face.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

[video=youtube;8sEHV8WZ4ew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEHV8WZ4ew[/video]

"All pokemon go to hell Ash, well I'm going to go back and bang your mother" Professor Oak

HAHA PRICE LESS!

Awards

I noticed that when I saw it on Cartoon Network, are they hinting something or just being cruel?

Ditto 3DS confirmed. jk

I'd say that I hope that does come over here to the west, but I already have a 3DS and don't plan on getting another purely for aesthetics. Would be nice for people that don't have a 3DS yet tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back