• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

zRLEgAT.jpg

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

ahh those Charizard days are the best days of my life :) I have no idea why he doesn't take some of his older pokemon with him to new regions.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I'm just being picky right now, but I don't like how Sylveon is bigger than the rest of the evolutions...well...maybe not. I can see Sylveon is standing slightly in front of everyone else...but I still don't think that short distance makes her/him look THAT much bigger. Nonetheless, does this make it safe to assume Sylveon is the only new addition to the Eevee chain this generation? I mean, if they were adding more than 1, why would they just ignore them in this short?

I agree, I always couldn't stand how in every movie and show, they just ignored the movies like they never happened. Like Ash didn't nearly save the world in the first movie, save the bird trio in the second movie, help correct time in the 4th movie, meet the sea king and save the water temple in Manaphy's movie (also one of the better Pokemon movies in my opinion), not to mention meet the God of Pokemon. So I like how they are bringing back stuff, this movie finally has me excited to see it since the Manaphy one ^_^ Come on Cartoon Network!!!!

Yeah lol it's kind of odd for it stand out so much from the rest.

I think they want to be wary of viewers who haven't watched the movies yet.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Yeah lol it's kind of odd for it stand out so much from the rest.

I think they want to be wary of viewers who haven't watched the movies yet.

I think they didn't want people who aren't familiar with pokemon get confused on who is the new pokemon, so they made it a bit bigger than the others, and he does look like he's a front of the other Evolutions of EEVEES.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I still can't believe the official Pokemon FB posted this lol.

485041_318563281598956_105557315_n.png

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Wow, that wasn't even remotely funny. I'm fine with pop culture references, but please at least make them make sense

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

I still can't believe the official Pokemon FB posted this lol.

485041_318563281598956_105557315_n.png

Haha I can't believe they did that! I think it would be great if we saw little pop culture references within the actual games.

Okay, so quick question to you anime watchers: I haven't really watched religiously in a very long time, but the episode with Charizard returning was incredibly interesting to me, so I looked at pictures on Serebii. Now I noticed in that episode that Ash asked Oak to send him Charizard's pokeball so he could see him again. Wasn't Charizard in that Charizard Valley? How could Oak have had his pokeball? Does anyone know? I've been wondering.

Ah I hope I have a chance to go get Meloetta today!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Ok today I'm going to gamestop to pre order Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and that line with Call Me Maybe is pretty funny. lol.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

Haha I can't believe they did that! I think it would be great if we saw little pop culture references within the actual games.

Okay, so quick question to you anime watchers: I haven't really watched religiously in a very long time, but the episode with Charizard returning was incredibly interesting to me, so I looked at pictures on Serebii. Now I noticed in that episode that Ash asked Oak to send him Charizard's pokeball so he could see him again. Wasn't Charizard in that Charizard Valley? How could Oak have had his pokeball? Does anyone know? I've been wondering.

Charizard IS in the valley, but ash needs his pokeball in order for him to legitly have him in his party.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon paid off just now, and got a big mac meal with a shamrock shake :D

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

That's probably the best part of the demo, only if there was more stuff to do in the demo I can't wait until the 24th!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

However he got there, it's good to have Charizard back into the show :) and Roknar your signature pictures is amazing! and it's cute.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

That's fairly easy to overlook when you first play it. You don't really realize the change that much because it's kind of brief.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That's fairly easy to overlook when you first play it. You don't really realize the change that much because it's kind of brief.
I suppose...

but for me personally, that was the FIRST thing I thought of when we saw that X/Y trailer.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I suppose...

but for me personally, that was the FIRST thing I thought of when we saw that X/Y trailer.

Same here.

In fact, the dynamic cameras from post B/W made it very clear that they were going into the direction of what we now see in X/Y.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

However he got there, it's good to have Charizard back into the show :) and Roknar your signature pictures is amazing! and it's cute.

Yeah I'm happy about that too! And thanks man. I hope they start bringing back others from his old party. I'd love to see Pidgeot return or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back