• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Pokemon X & Y

I can't wait for the English version to come out so I can cuddle with my pikachu stuff animal and watch the movie and be like, HEY LOOK IT'S YOU PIKACHU! :D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Apparently Mewtwo is a lot better than Mew statwise. Wish I had known this back in elementary during the 'which one is better' arguments

In your defense, most kids aren't really interested in stats and more about what looks awesome. Then again, being that you can very rarely (if ever) catch a mew legitimately you were pretty much the coolest kid on the block if you had one. Whole thing makes me laugh about my past exploits, a great example would be those who loved Charizard to death. "He's a kick ass dragon that don't take shit from nobody!" yeah, well have fun with that 4x weakness to rock type moves. Prior to Gen IV they weren't all too common, but now a days it's basically a glass cannon. A lot of pokemon get that treatment these days, special mentions go to Abomasnow, Celebi, Tyranitar, Exeggutor and a few others that suffer from the "Kryptonite is Everywhere" syndrome.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Sorry to get off topic for a second, but I seriously wish they could make a Wolf pokemon with two different eye colors! That would be SOOOO CUTE!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Yeah but we need one with two different color eyes, and then it will be SUPER CUTE!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

tumblr_mj9kfe205K1qejgz3o2_r2_500.gif

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

awww UMBREON IS SO CUTE IN THAT PICTURE HAHA.

Oran

Awards

I actually excited for the yearly pokemon movie... which is saying something considering the last few where a bit weak (I'm looking at you Sword of Justice)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm just being picky right now, but I don't like how Sylveon is bigger than the rest of the evolutions...well...maybe not. I can see Sylveon is standing slightly in front of everyone else...but I still don't think that short distance makes her/him look THAT much bigger. Nonetheless, does this make it safe to assume Sylveon is the only new addition to the Eevee chain this generation? I mean, if they were adding more than 1, why would they just ignore them in this short?

I actually excited for the yearly pokemon movie... which is saying something considering the last few where a bit weak (I'm looking at you Sword of Justice)

I agree, I always couldn't stand how in every movie and show, they just ignored the movies like they never happened. Like Ash didn't nearly save the world in the first movie, save the bird trio in the second movie, help correct time in the 4th movie, meet the sea king and save the water temple in Manaphy's movie (also one of the better Pokemon movies in my opinion), not to mention meet the God of Pokemon. So I like how they are bringing back stuff, this movie finally has me excited to see it since the Manaphy one ^_^ Come on Cartoon Network!!!!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Yeah, its size is mildly bothering, but nothing that we can't get over in a day or two. And Flareon's probably just leaning forward that's making it look smaller or something.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Arceus created Mew.

Guys it's just forced perspective. It's not actually that huge.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I agree, I always couldn't stand how in every movie and show, they just ignored the movies like they never happened. Like Ash didn't nearly save the world in the first movie, save the bird trio in the second movie, help correct time in the 4th movie, meet the sea king and save the water temple in Manaphy's movie (also one of the better Pokemon movies in my opinion), not to mention meet the God of Pokemon. So I like how they are bringing back stuff, this movie finally has me excited to see it since the Manaphy one ^_^ Come on Cartoon Network!!!!

it's fairly common for anime films to be non-canon or of dubious canocity at least. it's nothing to get very upset about.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

it's fairly common for anime films to be non-canon or of dubious canocity at least. it's nothing to get very upset about.

And I dislike it everytime haha xD not that it stops me from enjoying the movies or the show, they are still great nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back