• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Re: Pokemon X & Y

The first thread actually lasted about 1000 pages, why are we starting a new one every 400 some pages? Unless we are doing it, because of X and Y

last thread was full. happens sometimes, unfortunately.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Maybe it could be a special pokemon since it has tons of weakness's of X4, like given double defense or higher stats, to cover up it's weakness's.

Even having very solid defenses wouldn't protect it from nearly every 3rd form starter Fire Pokemon sadly :(

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Even having very solid defenses wouldn't protect it from nearly every 3rd form starter Fire Pokemon sadly :(

BAAAH it just seemed like a cool type pokemon *sighs* I guess dreams sometimes never come true.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

The CoroCoro issues with X & Y stuff in are due for release on February 15th, March 15th, April 15th, May 15th, June 15th, July 15th, August 11th, September 15th and October 15th, this straight from a admin of serebii.net :) so just hold on.

Also it seems like more information will be revealed on Sylveon pokemon hopefully it's type.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Ok then new thread.
I wish Gamestop was closer to my house. I would get Meloetta when I go get the new Mystery Dungeon, but I do not know if I can get to Gamestop on the 24th. I will just have to convince my sister to take me.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Ok then new thread.
I wish Gamestop was closer to my house. I would get it when I go get the new Mystery Dungeon, but I do not know if I can get to Gamestop on the 24th. I will just have to convince my sister to take me.

You can call your gamestop and let them know that you might not make it on time, and they will hold your copy until you can get there :) so don't worry I'm in the same boat as you I'm going to be gone on the 24th when it comes, and I just called them and told them that I won't be there until Friday at the earliest. They told that's fine, they will hold my copy when I get there :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

You can call your gamestop and let them know that you might not make it on time, and they will hold your copy until you can get there :) so don't worry I'm in the same boat as you I'm going to be gone on the 24th when it comes, and I just called them and told them that I won't be there until Friday at the earliest. They told that's fine, they will hold my copy when I get there :)

Woah totally forgot to mention Meloetta. I meant to say I was hoping to get Meloetta when I went to get Mystery Dungeon, but the 24th is the last day for the event.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

If you can't ever make it Neko to get Meloetta I can give you mine if you want, for old time sakes :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I am determined to get there and I would not want to take your's away.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I am determined to get there and I would not want to take your's away.

heh I don't really care :) just remember my offer is out on the table for you :) if you can't then you can come and take mine.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

For people that care about the anime and it's movies:

Serebii has confirmed that the Mewtwo in the new movie is in fact the same Mewtwo from the first movie/Returns. Also, Ash remembers who he is and vice-versa.

i haven't watched one since the lucario one but Mewtwo is one of the better characters in the anime's universe so I may have to check this one out

State

Awards

You know what I was thinking? They should make more moves that effects differ depending on the POKéMON's type, i.e. Curse; if you're any other type besides GHOST, I think your Attack and Defense stats are raised, but if you ARE GHOST, your HP is depleted and your opponents looses some of his turn by turn.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I wish Ash would have more emotions like he did in the first season of pokemon and the pokemon movie. You know you never see Ash or anyone else cry, because they are about to lose someone. I think that's what made Pokemon the first Movie amazing, the compassion and love for the pokemon, now Ash just treats Pikachu and others now like pets, and not best friends.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

anyone else think it was so cute when Ash said Mewtwo ^_^ me wanna see it now!

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

So, I'm thinking their plan for Ash's memories of Mewtwo is that, initially Mewtwo makes him forget the events of the first movied, but then restores his memories after they meet again (never saw that movie, so I have no idea what actually happened). That would probably make most sense

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

So, I'm thinking their plan for Ash's memories of Mewtwo is that, initially Mewtwo makes him forget the events of the first movied, but then restores his memories after they meet again (never saw that movie, so I have no idea what actually happened). That would probably make most sense

That's basically the gist. I'm pretty sure that Mewtwo just tells Ash that they had met before but that he erased Ash's memories.

The point being; after their last encounter, both of them were able to remember each other. My main question though is what happened to all of the clones that Mewtwo cared for? Did he release them all, or will they return in the movie also?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

That's basically the gist. I'm pretty sure that Mewtwo just tells Ash that they had met before but that he erased Ash's memories.

The point being; after their last encounter, both of them were able to remember each other. My main question though is what happened to all of the clones that Mewtwo cared for? Did he release them all, or will they return in the movie also?

That would be pretty awesome, like they just come out of no where! :D seeing that EVIL PIKACHU is just so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back