• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Am_Genesis

Website
scratch.mit.edu
PLOT
There has been a sudden decrease of Pokemon in the world. They have been disappearing. Whether they we're killed or not is unknown to the humans. The truth is, that in this hidden place only heard of by Pokemon(think Mystery Dungeon locations) Every pokemon that was ever in a rivalry with another have decided to prove who is strongest once and for all. Except for Dialga and Palkia, just because they've settled their differences. Other Pokemon have heard of this and go to the place where the battles are to try and stop it. Some have starved going there, others got killed by getting hit by a move unintentionally and some...no one knows.:23:
RULES
1. No Power playing
2. No one can play as Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina or any other godly Pokemon
3. If you plan to flame anyone with terrible roleplaying abilities, you can leave now. Now.
4. The Legendaries that battle will not be killed. They will battle until the problem is solved.
5. You can play as humans or pokemon, so long as they'll help the plot. This isn't set in stone!
6. Have fun! If you get bored, just say so and quit.
MY CHARACTER
Name: Laurel Dihulos
Appearance: Blonde hair. 5'9" Rather skinny, with oversized electric blue eyes. Has a tendency to only where black and white. Carries around and bow and some arrows.
Pokemon: A Togekiss named Joy and an Empoleon named Bubbles.
Species/Race whatever:Human

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back