• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon! Tag Battle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroX45

The a few hours ago cartoonetwork showed 3 Rp's of Pokemon straight give your opition about the Ep's and what do you think of Ash getting Paul's Chimchar.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Rough translation: "Cartoon Network just showed a 3 episode block of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl featuring a tag battle tournement where Ash had acquired the chimchar of his current rival, Paul. What do you make of this?"

...Or something along those lines.

Anyways, I saw this coming a mile away. Chimchar never seemed to be Paul's type of Pokémon. This works out much better. It reminds me a lot of how Ash first got Charmander in the original series though...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, that was done on purpose. I thik they need to cut their losses and make the anime like the manga. Mature and violent.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
No, that was done on purpose. I thik they need to cut their losses and make the anime like the manga. Mature and violent.

Pokemon anime is mostly aimed at the younger audience, primarily 05-14. Making the anime just like the manga would be going out on a limb. That would be TOO violent and mature if Cartoon Network wants to keep its target audience.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pokemon anime is mostly aimed at the younger audience, primarily 05-14. Making the anime just like the manga would be going out on a limb. That would be TOO violent and mature if Cartoon Network wants to keep its target audience.

That's why I only want them to show it on Toonami.

And only from RBY-GSC arc

None of that crappy extra stuff.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
There are two manga you know. One that is more like the anime story, which is the one you are talking about, and one that's like the game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The TRUE version of Pokemon. the one where an Arbok got its head cut off. The one with Yellow and Green and Blue and Red.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
The TRUE version of Pokemon. the one where an Arbok got its head cut off. The one with Yellow and Green and Blue and Red.

That arbok was a zombie, dude. There wasn't like a blood spray or anything, it just kind of melted.

That being said, is there anywhere I could read the manga online...?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Sorry to say, but it's far from the "TRUE" version of Pokemon. While it was the first one to be published in the US, it was the third to be published in Japan.

And as for Manga, I found a site that has scanned versions of "Pokemon Special," The second Pokemon manga to be released in both the US and Japan. Here's the link.

Pokemon Special Manga - Read Pokemon Special manga scans online | One Manga

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That arbok was a zombie, dude. There wasn't like a blood spray or anything, it just kind of melted.

That being said, is there anywhere I could read the manga online...?

Point still valid.

Sorry to say, but it's far from the "TRUE" version of Pokemon. While it was the first one to be published in the US, it was the third to be published in Japan.

Then what was the first one? Either way, the creator said that the manga is the way s/he wanted to convey pokemon.

Do you know where I can read the RBY-GSC story arc?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Are you talking about "The Electric Tales of Pikachu?" Because that's the only thing I recall having a Arbok's head chopped off. I looked for it a little, but couldn't find it. You might have better luck looking for the graphic Novels in a Comic store or a used bookstore.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you talking about "The Electric Tales of Pikachu?" Because that's the only thing I recall having a Arbok's head chopped off. I looked for it a little, but couldn't find it. You might have better luck looking for the graphic Novels in a Comic store or a used bookstore.

Nope. It was Pokemon Adventures. Green was possessed by Gastly and Charmeleon slashed it's head off. And no it wasn't a zombie. It was a living Arbok, but there still was no bloodspray. Try One Manga | Your online manga reader. Read free manga online.

Oh yeah, while we're on the subject:

Satoshi Tajiri said:
This is the comic that most resembles the world I was trying to convey.

Pokémon Adventures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Real Version" wasn't his exact words, but that's pretty much what he meant.

So like I was saying, I wish they made a show from the manga, the REAL version of pokemon. This is pure rape.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back