• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Phantom

No National Dex isn't a deal breaker for me. I could enjoy a Pokemon game with a culled roster, despite the fact that TPC and Game Freak should have no issue putting everything in. The issue is that there is nothing about this game that looks new, good, or like a large step forward. It looks like a bad video game. Not a bad Pokemon game-- A low quality game experience altogether.

100% agree with you. I could've lived without National Dex to be honest, but there's nothing in these games that makes me excited. SwSh will most likely be the first main series Pokemon games (not counting LGPE) I'll be skipping completely since getting into Pokemon.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Watch as they announce Let's Go Marill & Let's Go Togepi.
With how busy their team is, I doubt they can develop two Pokemon games at the same time now. Though the Let's Go enigne is already there, so it's possible to make those two games faster.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Turns out the rival has the same movement animation that Hau has when he talks.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well that covers Fairy/Poison and Electric/Dark. Still want a Bug/Dragon Pokemon.

Also Team Yell gives me KISS vibes

Soldier

Awards
I think the best part about this new trailer is the return of Regional variants and Linoone getting a new Evolution.
Well, this is unexpected, a gen 3 mon getting an evolution in a later generation and it's a regional variant at that. Wonder what that means for regular Linoones? also looks like we've got the Pikachu clone and the evil team, both of which I find disgusting.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
A hamster pikachu look-alike with hangry mode?! They know me so well.

Also Weezing’s new look is great. Top hats that resembles smoke stacks is brilliant.

Also Team Yell gives me KISS vibes

Haha same. Totally metal vibes. I expect one of them to have a full Steel type party.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They made Weezing look like Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.

Soldier

Awards
JAHJAHJAHJAJAHJH Wow thanks for the flashbacks! xDDD

Also, OF ALL THE 'MONS THAT NEEDED EVOLUTIONS, THEY SELECTED LINOONE?!?!?!
To be fair, Linoone's new evolution would make sense in the galar region, as one of it's design elements is a honey badger, a common forest denizen within Europe's forests. Back In the day (notably during gen 4) gamefreak put in pokemon that would fit the areas of the region and would make sense from a logical standpoint. Whether or not they do this to newer pokemon is anyone's guess.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OK so they just ruined my favourite Pokemon. I'm definitely going to stick to the older games.

Back