• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Pokemon - Sun and Moon coming Holiday 2016

tumblr_o38pm7xlxP1qhaj56o1_1280.png

Oh god.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

If it's the case we get to be furries, everybody.

*shudders

Neyan

What type of gyms would we encounter in Sun and Moon?
I really hope we'll finally get a dark type gym; it would give the player a reason to actually maybe use one of the bug types availabe early in the games.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

She meant as a starter. Usually starter lines leads to a large form at the end of the evolution. I'd imagine a fire/flying again but in the shape and size of a that's comparably big. Small Bird, Pidgeot Size, then the final would be bigger. That'd be cool.
^Mm-hmm, though we already have a fire bird with the Torchick line (not the most birdy of the fire birds but it still is.) But in keeping with Swoosh's idea of having it become a phoenix I would really love a fire peacock.

So do you guys think we will get a new type or will they hold that off for a few more gens?
Preferably not so soon. Gamefreak should see how things go with the Fairy type for a few gens before decided on introducing another type.

No.

What type of gyms would we encounter in Sun and Moon?
I want a Dark-Type gym dagnabbit!!

But other than that we've only had two Fire gyms (three if counting Striaton Gym) and if this generation is indeed based on Hawaii it would be a darn shame not having a gym leader who's a fire dancer.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Wow I forgot Pokémon ReBURST even existed. They haven't done anything with it since Gen V so who knows.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Didn't like what little I read of reburst. I was all for a more serious Poke series aimed at a slightly older audience, but having the humans become Pokemon was lame

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Didn't like what little I read of reburst. I was all for a more serious Poke series aimed at a slightly older audience, but having the humans become Pokemon was lame

Reminds me of Digimon Frontier there.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

anything involving furries is incredibly lame.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

What's with the talk about furries, we aren't having sex with Pokemon and we probably never will. So we're combining with Pokemon in theory, Mystery Dungeon series the player turned into a Pokemon, does that make it for 'furries'

Anyone getting the E Shop RBY games, getting Yellow and finally have another Gen beat. Only beat 4, 5, and 6.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Im excited for the new megas there will be in Sun and Moon. I have a strong feeling that the johto starters will be getting mega forms and we will be able to obtain one early in the game like a kanto starter.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Johto mons are fine, we're in dire need of more Unova megas.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Johto mons are fine, we're in dire need of more Unova megas.

No no no, Johto starters mega's first, then Unova. :3 (all starters for that matter, but since Gen IV is next in line for a remake and there's a fair chance they'd get one in Gen VII, they'd probably save those for then)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

No no no, Johto starters mega's first, then Unova. :3 (all starters for that matter, but since Gen IV is next in line for a remake and there's a fair chance they'd get one in Gen VII, they'd probably save those for then)

We're dying over here with just Mega Audino. You guys have 6 Megas, throw us a Mega Bone.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Im excited for the new megas there will be in Sun and Moon. I have a strong feeling that the johto starters will be getting mega forms and we will be able to obtain one early in the game like a kanto starter.

That would be nice. Hopefully, the Sinnoh and Unova starters get a mega evolution.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Mega Braviary would be pretty sweet. Also this:
hawaii_pokemon_sun_moon_by_giovannihp90-d9thavq.png

Most of this isn't anything we already know but on the bottom left hand corner it talks about the Hawaiian moon goddess and her connections with rainbows. Looks like we have our moon mascot

Back