• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap.
Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.
As a child I played PMD Team Blue and Explorers of Time and they are like the best Pokemon games ever for me. I remember crying at the end of EoT because the finale was so emotional. I really hope they also remake Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness.

I’ve already tested the demo and they really nailed it. I can’t describe what this game does to me when playing it. It’s so full of nostalgia and emotional attachment for me. I love it

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Aw man. Slowbro returns?!?! That's not good.....
Well, it is a Galarian Slowbro, and Slowpoke is pure Psychic, so he'll have something different and unique to him this time I'm sure. Same for Slowking.

Apparently you can catch Galarian Slowpoke right now but it can't evolve until you get special items for it to evolve into Slowbro and Slowking from the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra respectively.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
New/Old Mystery Dungeon is nice. Demo is live now.
Playin' it as we speak. I presume it lasts until the Skarmory boss fight. Hopefully you can migrate the save file once the full game gets released. I honestly answered the questions and got the Calm type, male Pokemon: Mudkip! :3

I am over the moon with the new Mystery Dungeon reveal.
Me too! :3 I theorize that they're remaking the first game to have a working engine and then create an original Mystery Dungeon game. I'd like to think that, after two games, they miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight remake Explorers of the Sky. Fingers crossed!

Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap.
Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.
Pretty much this. And overall, Pokemon spinoffs tend to have better stories.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Well, it is a Galarian Slowbro, and Slowpoke is pure Psychic, so he'll have something different and unique to him this time I'm sure. Same for Slowking.

Apparently you can catch Galarian Slowpoke right now but it can't evolve until you get special items for it to evolve into Slowbro and Slowking from the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra respectively.
The reason why I've stated that it's not good is because if this galarian slowpoke is in the DLC, then that means it's regular form can be brought over. One of my friends uses one against me and it is an absolute NIGHTMARE to deal with. The thing's so tanky, has slack off, and resists nearly everything I have against it. (It also means I can't use a trick room team when he has it).

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
New event mon announced on Pokemon day! Zarude, the grass/dark type with one of the worst abilities for a competitive player. Honestly, this thing is giving me the indication our next locale for a region is either South America, Asia or Africa due to it's simian like appearance. If Meltan was a huge hint towards the new region that became galar, expect another tropical themed region in our future.

Absent

More machine than man
Awards
The Mewtwo Stikes Back Evolution movie is actually very fun and decent. The only big negative for the English dub is how they removed the "And we succeeded..." line from before Mewtwo kills all the scientists.

Perkilator

Awards
Sword and Shield sold over 17 million copies according to the latest Nintendo investor meeting (not too far off from 18 million).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Console Pokemon is the full realization of the console/hybrid potential of the Switch. Of course it was gonna sell big.

Mario Oddessy & BotW are apparently tied in sales. How's that even possible? Although this isn't counting Wii U versions of BotW, which puts that game into 19 million overall.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
It's a shame that online battles in SwSh suck, Seriously, the largest franchise in the world couldn't be bothered to add a toggle to the battle time? I would think that the switch could handle 40 minute battles.