• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Guess who's back? You can also briefly see a Rotom Drone filming the gym match.
rotom.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I have the suspicion that Corviknight is the final evolution of the early game bird Pokemon.

I'm also wondering if they'll do any changes to the type matchup chart, because Ice has needed an extra resistance or two defensively for a while now. Currently it is just better to have any other Pokemon with Ice Beam than to have an Ice type itself. Which is a shame because it is one of my favorite types. Glaceon is my favorite Eeveelution.

Soldier

Awards
rotom.jpg
God dang it, I still hate the Rotom dex (and Rotom in general) It's become the Navi of Pokémon. As I've said before, all you need is for it to fly around you and there you go! its drone form fits that nicely. Anyone else remember when the pokedex WASNT annoying.
Oh and also, I hope dreadknaw gets strong jaw as one of its abilities, otherwise really missed opportunities.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
rotom.jpg
Whatever bets anyone placed on which of Ash's companions would follow him into the next region were all wrong.

Xblade13

Awards
God dang it, I still hate the Rotom dex (and Rotom in general) It's become the Navi of Pokémon. As I've said before, all you need is for it to fly around you and there you go! its drone form fits that nicely. Anyone else remember when the pokedex WASNT annoying.
Oh and also, I hope dreadknaw gets strong jaw as one of its abilities, otherwise really missed opportunities.
Drednaw is confirmed to have Strong Jaw as an ability. It is also Water/Rock type. I wonder if it is a single stage Pokemon or if it evolves to/from something else.

Xblade13

Awards
So Wooloo is a Normal Mareep and Drednaw is the present Carracosta?
Pretty much.

I've seen so many people complaining that Wooloo is "replacing Mareep", but does anyone realize how many butterfly and dog Pokemon we have now? I'll welcome Wooloo alongside Mareep and Gogoat. Get a full sheep team going.

Also, I'm thinking Zacian and Zamazenta are Ice/Steel and Fire/Steel respectively

Soldier

Awards
Drednaw is confirmed to have Strong Jaw as an ability. It is also Water/Rock type. I wonder if it is a single stage Pokemon or if it evolves to/from something else.
Well that's good, at the very least we've got more pokemon with that ability. I hope it can get psychic fangs through chain breeding with bruxish if it's in the water egg group. I wonder if we'll get any pokemon with a move like flying press that deals damage of two types. Because that was a pretty scummy move not following that trend and just implementing the move solely for the anime.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My expectations were blown away by the trailer. I was expecting a more bigger Pokemon Let's Go, but this is definitely its own thing.

Also, CAN'T WAIT FOR SINNOH.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So a leak that correctly predicted a lot of elements for the Pokemon Direct claim that Farfetch'd will get an evolution.

This is a huge deal to me, we haven't had regular evolutions since Sinnoh.

Back