• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time [Sign ups and ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ACCEPTING TEMPS AT ALL TIMES

logo.gif

Lol. Cheesey logo FTW!

Everything subject to change by Saturday.
Plot:
Many thoughts come to mind when the word “Pokémon” is uttered. People may think battles, in which they can show off their Pokémon’s strength and will. Some think contests, where their Pokémon’s charm and skill shine. Whatever thought comes to mind when one hears Pokémon, the same image is shown; a friend for life, a companion, a creature to be completely by your side, fighting your fights and struggling with your struggles. In the world of Pokémon, when a child reaches the age of ten, they’re given a starter Pokémon, allowing them to begin to mold and sculpt their future, choosing the path they wish to choose. The path of a Pokémon trainer, traveling from town to town, collecting gym badges with the ultimate goal of becoming the Master of Pokémon. Another optional path is the ever popular, Pokémon contests, where the hard work you put into your Pokémon shows with the ribbons you win. Regardless of the path you chose, the world of Pokémon can be a hard one, filled with wins and losses, ups and downs. Chose wisely young trainer. And good-luck. You’re going to need it.

Dear Aspiring Pokémon Trainer,
I’m glad to inform you that you’re finally of age to get your own Pokémon. Everything you’ve been waiting for and learning in Pokémon School has built up to this. I’d like it if you were to come to my lab to receive your starter Pokémon, this Saturday. After that, it’s all up to you young trainer what you do. I will see you Saturday young trainer. Also, don't forget to wear a coat, because it's been rather chilly out lately, on the count of all of the snow.

Prof. Elm.

Ok. So I want to do this Jhoto style. We’ll go throughout the Jhoto region, like Gold/Silver. A few other things will be added, like contests and whatnot. Also, it has always been my dream to make a multi-part Pokémon RP, so what I wanted to do with this is start out in Jhoto, only cause it’s my favorite, and do all the stuff. Then, when we’re done, if people actually kept to it and stuff, continue it into another region. This is my dream people. Wouldn’t you want to fulfill a child dream? Also. The above letter is just something you can build your stuff off of. You don’t HAVE to start out going to Professor Elm. You could have had your Pokémon for a while. It’s all up to you.

Rules:​
1. Pokémon battles will last for a maximum of 10 posts for one-on-one battles and 15 posts for two-on-two battles. This should give both participants enough time to describe their battle in descriptive detail as well as come to a decision on who will win the battle. The maximum number of posts applies to all participants in a specific Pokémon battle.

2. No relations can be made to characters from the manga, anime, or any other Pokémon related services. This is an OC (original character) RP with Pokémon concepts.

3. Spelling, grammar, and vocabulary are all important. Make sure your posts are legible and understandable. Also, any posts in the first-person perspective will not be allowed. All posts must be written in the third-person perspective.

4. Standard KH rules should also be followed.

5. If there is something you don’t understand and can’t be bothered finding out about or if you just don’t like anything about the rules or RP, then don’t bother joining. I’m giving you fair warning on what to expect in the RP so do not complain when something happens and you don’t like it. Read the rules and make sure you understand them.

6. No one liners, machine gun posts, or spamming.

7. Each post must be at least two paragraphs, but keep them about that if possible.

9. Keep OOC to the ooc thread please. That's why it was made.

10. Try not to “book post” as I like to call it. Basically two people or so do post after post within a span of like, ten minutes, leaving everyone else in the RP stuck reading an entire book. Try not to do that. We want to try and keep everyone on the same level and on track so this doesn’t happen. Please.

Template:​
Name: (be original, nothing like John Ketchum or anything like that.)

Appearance: (Pics are cool. Just give a little description)

Personality:
Path: Trainer/breeder/contest etc.

Starter Pokémon: (Any basic/baby Pokémon you want pretty much. And only one kind of starter per person. So no two people can have the same starter. First come first serve. I just want to keep some originality is all.)

Other: (any other thing you want to add that I didn't give a spot for.)

Name: Fallon Knox

Appearance: Fallon is just beginning to grow into his new self. His family has a dominant scrawny gene, and he has his father’s height, so he is fairly tall and lanky. His body lacks fat and muscle, yet he’s still sturdy. He received his mother’s Crimson Red hair, which protrudes from his head in spikes, and is just above his shoulders and very thick, it lays somewhat flat on his head. He has a tousled look to it, seeing as how he never brushes it. Over his hair is the pair of blue goggles his brother gave him before his journey. Fallon’s irises are a light color, almost black to someone looking from far away. His skin is a very pale peach color, almost to the point to where it looks drained, yet still has enough color to make him look alive. He wears square rimmed glasses, due to his poor eyesight. He wears a gray undershirt, and a green suit jacket over with a logo over the left part of his chest. This was the jacket his Uncle wore when he was on his journey. He wears a pair of average black pants and average red shoes. Fallon has several wrist bands on his left wrist, each one a different story. Around his belt is his pokeball holder, and his backpack, a simple orange bag.

Personality: Fallon’s an outgoing, carefree guy. He can be somewhat of a loud mouth, rarely keeping to himself. This tends to get him in trouble from time to time. Fallon is also a bit self-centered, believing all the ladies want him, and that he can do anything. His fears are limited, and he tends to take extreme risks, doing things most people would consider nuts. There is a serious Fallon who tends to show itself in the direst times. He thinks of friendship as one of, if not the most sacred bond. He’ll do anything and everything for his friends.

Path: Pokémon Trainer

Bio: Fallon grew up with just his brother and uncle. At birth, their parents died in a fire that burned down their house. Everything was lost. The siblings went to live with their uncle, a loving man, and passionate Pokémon trainer. He had collected many badges, and competed in many tournaments. He had gone down as a legend in the hall-of-fame. Sadly, he retired after age hit the best of him and his bones became too weak.

Fallon was then inspired to be a great Pokémon trainer, much like his uncle. His passion for Pokémon grew even greater when his brother began his Pokémon journey. Before departing, his brother gave him the pair of goggles he wore as a child. Fallon cherished his brother’s gift, the only thing to remind him of his closest family member.

Now ten years old, Fallon can finally get his own Pokémon. What Pokémon he has in mind is a mystery, but what is apparent, is that he’s fully ready to tackle the gyms and make it to Pokémon stardom!

Starter Pokémon: Aipom
Fallon’s Aipom is a very mischievous and thrill-seeking Pokémon. After Fallon receives Aipom, the Pokémon takes the pair of goggles Fallon’s brother gave him as a child. These become a permanent on him.

Accepted:
Relliks Ban: Aipom
Seinra: Ralts
Summer Solstice: Charmander
Superwes: Riolu
Leonheart: Shiny Growlithe
Flower: Eevee
ThePromise: Todadile
Chromatic: Cyndaquil

Last edited:

seinra

Name: Zeir Velshtov

Appearance: Zeir has a rather stoic and untamed look to him. His hair is a deep, army green and has two very large spikes poking to the left of his face. The rest of his hair is short and lies flat on his head but gets spiky as it leaves his scalp. His eyes are a grape-purple and always seem half opened most of the time *Saying of course that he is un interested in whatever is occurring at the moment, which is usually all the time.*
He sports an orange, long sleeved turtleneck sweater that has long, thick black lines running horizontally across it.
He wears medium sized jeans and black flip flops. Moving aside from his clothing, Zeir is rather short for his age and doesn't seem bothered by it. He is skinny but quite atheletic despite his numerous, still occupations *Save for the adventuring aspect of them*. His skin is a healthy peach color.

Personality: Zeir is a relatively kind person who likes to help those in need, but only if the cause interest's him. He is a big jerk, selfish and is hard to get along with but can be a swell guy to be around. He is very stoic and meloncholic when doing work but he is a cheerful, albeit pessimistic, person. He isn't really social and would rather doing things alone but enjoys company whenever he get's it. He doesn't like getting involved in people's affairs and would like it if people just wouldn't get into his either. He also enjoys the small things in life like walks in nature, gust's of wind, the beach, etc. He wishes to have freinds and people he can care and depend on. He has a huge thirst for knowledge and adventure.

Path: Aspiring scientist, breeder, adventurer, aspiring biologist, Doctor, and aspiring historian. Pretty much an all round scholar.

Starter Pokémon: Raltz

Bio: Zeir Velshtov, a multi talented brainiac that loves everything to do with science, pokemon, nature, and adventure. When he was younger, he lived in a very prestige, rich family that always had it easy. His family was a bunch of slobs. A very mean, uncaring and selfish bunch they were, never giving Zeir any attention and didn't really mean anything to him because of it. He locked himself up in his room with his only friend and assistant, his raltz lleva. He was always good at the things he did, a prodigy if you will. The only person he really looked up to was his loving older sister who was a very knowledgeable person. She was many things, a botanist, breeder, biologist, you name it. She was a true role model until one day she grew sick with an unkown disease that doctors could not recognize. Zeir, at the age of 11, left after hearing of this and didn't tell anyone why. His parent's believe that it's because he is over burdened of his sisters' illness and he couldn't bare it anymore and left to become a pokemon trainer to escape that depressing environment when he actually left to learn and wonder the many regions in search of a way he could bring her back to good health and one day become just like her and maybe, become more knowledgeable than her. Though because of his life at home, he is often considered rude and unsocial but what he really desires, are friends to care of him and vice versa.

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Template:

Name: Renton Dover

Appearance:
images

Renton has spiky brown hair, and bluish gray eyes. He usually wears a red and white sports coat, and blue shorts.

Personality:
Path: Trainer/Breeder

Starter Pokémon: Dratini
Spr_4h_147.png

Other: (any other thing you want to add that I didn't give a spot for.)

Superwes

Alright so this is appearence of my trainer. If you wanna know where I made it....http://magicalgirlyossy.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Creator-75399413
Now imma edit this post and put my cs on it soon
EDIT
Name: Levin Inchar

Personality: The cool elite type. He'll joke around with you and stuff, and be your friends, but really doesn't show much emotion. He thinks that emotions hold him back, they get in the way of training. But despite his natural talent, he is relentless, when he starts something he'll never stop. He practices with pokemon everyday. Also, when he buries his emotions down, this is dangerous, eventually they'll explode.

Path: Trainer of course

Starter: Riolu

Other: Because of his dreamworld, he acts like an expert, but sometimes comes off as a jerk. He actually somewhat more advanced then his 10-12 year old peers because of his dreamworld. He also isn't used to his aged body. He had a huuuge growth spurt so his balance isn't so good. and he left early and didn't take any rehab, so he is still getting used to his body again

Bio: When he was ten and went to get his starter, him and his father went to the lab, they rode their bikes. But it was rainy, the road was slippery, they were going up hill and they fell. Levin fell into a coma, and in order to keep him alive his subconscious made a second life for him, in order to keep his brain active. The dream world had him choosing his journey and going on a Pokemon anime esque journey with two friends, traveling regions and getting gym badges. For three years this went on. Until he woke up in a hospital. His father was gone, apparently he had checked out a year ago. He left soon to get his starter, train and find his father

Appearance:
picture2oz.png

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Name: Eldur Solstjarna

Appearance: Eldur stands about 5'7", being very tall for his age. His build is thin and lanky and he often trips over his own feet because of that. He has dark brown hair that is cut fairly short, similar to a crew cut, but longer (think Edward Norton in Fight Club). Facial wise his features are thin and mildly attractive, though his large nose offsets his features just slightly. He has deep amber eyes with flecks of bright gold in them that reflect light in an almost demonic way. He has an intense farmer's tan as well, his arms, face, beck and lower legs a caramel color and any skin elsewher is fairly pale.

Clothing wise he dresses amazingly practically for a Pokemon trainer. By that I mean he actually packed for a true adventure through multiple climates. For most occasions he wears a simple red t-shirt with the kanji for evil written in white on the center of the shirt, jeans and a black fedora. Occasionally he will wear a trench coat, usually as a situation deams neccessary.

Personality: Eldur is a fairly relaxed kid, possibly a little too relaxed for one his age. He is fairly cognitive for a 12 year old, having a fairly removed father and "interesting" mother. He has a tendancy to underestimate a situation and ends up getting in way over his head. He is very quiet and rarely says anything unless it has relevance to the conversation. This doesn't, however, mean he isn't opinionated. A constant flow of conversation runs through his head, he just is courteous enough to keep his mouth shut. However, he will voice his opinion if insulted or deeply against whatever is said. Morally, he is incredibly unbalanced. He is a nihilist, basically meaning that he believes life has no real purpose and each person can make their own purpose in life. This doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate life, indeed he has an intense passion to the sanctity of life and growth.

Path: Trainer

Starter Pokémon: Charmander

Other: He carries a simple black back-pack with a few small pockets. In his pack he carries two beanies, a sweatshirt, two pairs of gloves (water-resistant and wool), a set of matches, some rope, a thermos whose lid can be used for cooking, and a small pocketknife.

Eldur also knows some taijutsu, specifically little bits of Dakentaijutsu, Jutaijutsu and Taihenjutsu.

Bio: Born to a scientist and his psychologist wife, Eldur had an interesting early childhood. Taught to read by the age of 15 months, his parents tried to instill in him their individual values, skewing his perspectives very early. His father tried to teach him rational thought without any faith or beleif and his mother psycho-analyzed him on a weekly basis. It wasn't a bad childhood, indeed his parents cared for him very much, it was just that the mental stress they put on him made him a shrinks ultimate case, sane but his perception so skewed from normal that many people think he is dead inside. He grew up in this home and learned quite a bit, but never really was interested in what his parents taught him. His main focus was on Pokemon, the creatures of the world amazingly wonderful to him. However, his parents saw Pokemon Trainers as animal abusers and refused to let him try to become one. Luckily, a close friend was able to get Eldur's paperwork in for a Trainer Liscense, but the process was halted after his parents found out. He spent the next 2 years convincing them to let him become a trainer and with the use of some logical reasoning and empathy, he finally was granted his wish.

Superwes: Accepted

Summer Solstice: Accepted

jozi parue: I hope you're not done with your temp. Also, I'd rather you not use Renton from Eureka 7 as your character. I'm sure you can be a little more original. Denied, until you fix and finish stuff.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Oh, oh, I'd like to join, too! Is it okay if I use Eevee as my starter? My temp will be up by tonight, promise.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Although ..if you don't mind me saying, wouldn't a small amount of dedicated players be best? You got about five bios so far, that's a good amount, maybe if someone else, like Flower, made theirs, you'd be good.

How many do you expect from this? It's Pokemon bro, too many could cause a lot of confusion xD

Last edited:
That's the thing though. I don't know how dedicated they are. So if I were to start it now, and half didn't post, and lost interest, it would leave maybe three. Then there wouldn't be enough people to keep it going, unless others joined or something. I'ono. I just feel two more people or so would be a great starting time.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Alright, and sorry for the questions, I just like knowing why RP makers do what they do, so I can take tips for the future is all :D

Age seems pretty limited, but I'll attempt a temp if I find the time, looks good man!

Leonheart

Name: Luca Gambit

Appearance: Luca has spikey brown hair and blue eyes. He is 5'11'' and has a slightly muscular build. He wears a t-shirt with a collared unbuttoned button-down shirt over it. He wears baggy jeans and never takes off his lucky pokeball necklace. He has a satchel on his hip that holds all of his equipment. He is tannish with a mature face.

Personality: Luca is generally an introverted person, haunted by past issues. However, for those friends that he makes, he has a strong determination to look out for them. Due to his introverted personality, not much more is known to most people about the true nature of his personality.

Path: Pokémon Detective/Wanderer

Bio: Luca holds a mysterious past, not telling most people anything about himself. He was found as a little kid, unconscious, within the Ruins of Alph with a pokéball containing a shiny Growlithe. When he awoke, he had amnesia and couldn't remember his past. All he knew was that he wanted to come to Goldenrod City to find something.

When he arrived, he got caught up in a local mystery, which he took up himself and solved. His composure and logical thinking led him to be inducted into the Police. He quickly rose to detective, where he was burned by his fellow officers on an assignment. He left Goldenrod and began to wander Johto as a lone Pokémon detective, his faith in humankind lost. He began to regain his memories, but told noone of them.

Eventually, he began to stop regaining his memories. Worried that he should never regain all of his memories, he shifted his focus on finding whatever it takes to regain the rest of his memories. Realizing that he holds a connection to pokémon, he decided to find Prof. Elm to find out more about how this connection to pokémon could be used to find his lost memories. So he embarks to New Bark Town.

Starter Pokémon: Shiny Growlithe (Shantiz)
Shantiz was found in a pokéball next to Luca, and held complete loyalty to Luca, suggesting a strong connection between them before he lost his memories. He always follows Luca no matter how dangerous or dark the area or situation. Luca, a lot of the time, leaves Shantiz outside of his pokéball.

Other: Luca holds a strong reverence towards dog pokemon, ultimately hoping to see the legendary dogs with his own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back