• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time!~Jhoto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
As the professor invited them in, Ai looked at the older boy and nodded; she too had recieved the letter, but was here to correct the professor; she already had Eevee, did she really need a starter Pokemon?

Nonetheless, with a slightly huaghty air about her, Ai walked past the professor, Eevee curiously looking around. The little Pokemon wasn't sure what to think of what was going on, so it stayed quiet and rested on top of Ai's head. Ai herself also took a look, but wasn't sure what to make of all the machines; they looked important, but she had no idea what exactly they did.

Last edited:

Leonheart

Luca, rather relieved that the professor had arrived, began to follow the others into the other room. Suddenly, Shantiz ran from him to the little girl and barked enthusiastically at the Eevee on her head.
"Shan, that's... ah, whatever." He looked around him one more time and then decided to go fetch Shantiz. One step closer now...

seinra

"OHH. You're...Zeir! That much I remember. Take anything you need. I'm so excited about this new egg pro-"
"That's good news, now that I have access to the data I need I can continue doing what I came here to do" Zeir thought to himself. Though he was pretty interested in what Elm was going to bring up, he was interrupted and thus, could not speak the rest. But anyways, he got the ok and walked back into the room he was in previously.
First things first, Zeir needed to get those notebooks he needed so he walked up to the pokeball shelf to get his supplies out of the cabinet and couldn't help but read the labels to those pokemon. "This must me for those trainers outside. Lucky them..." He thought. After reading the info on the pokemon laid before the shelf, Zeir turned and opened the file cabinet behind him to get what he came here for and slipped them in his backpack. Afterwards, he seated himself down and decided now was a good time to eat his lunch, so he took his meal out of his backpack and laid the sandwhich's, juice, and other foods on the table, unwrapped the plastics surrounding his food, and took a bite of his sandwhich.
" I think that when I'm finished here and read up on some things, I'll head to the forest North of this town and explore a little over there and enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature. Ah, sounds pretty darn relaxing if I do say so myself!" Zeir excited himself a little and he got all worked up, spinning in his chair with glee thinking of the adventure this next few hours would bring for him.
Just then the trainers started to walk in to the room one-by-one. "Here they come" Zeir thought to himself and watched them pour in the room; the latter filling with the excitement each trainer brought with them.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Alarmed, Ai shrieked and bumped into one of the machines; it beeped wildly, and scared the little Eevee. The poor thing jumped off her head and bolted towards the professor, clearly afraid of the larger Shanitz. It ran inbetween the other trainers' legs, confused and afraid.

The girl gasped, sharply calling her Pokemon. "Vee! Get back here, right now!" she called. The Eevee jumped over the Shanitz, and leaped into Ai's arms, trembling. "Whose Pokemon is this?!" she demanded to know, wanting to know whose Pokemon had scared her Eevee half to death. She tried to calm it down, slowly rocking it. Eevee whined a bit, looking fearfully at the Shanitz.

Leonheart

Luca quickened his step and rushed over to his companion. "Shan! Back off man. Sorry, he's never taken interest in anything like that before." He looked at the Eevee, Vee she called it, he had heard about this pokémon. Like the number zero, it was empty in it self, yet it held infinite potential. At least that's how his old boss described them. He recalled Shantiz into his pokéball. "Uh, Luca." He held out his hand.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Hearing a girlish squeal, Jacen turned around to see the event take place, just up until Luca held his hand out to be shaken. Man, that girl was easy to shock. If a simple Growlithe bark could make her jump, he couldn't imagine how she'd react to much larger Pokemon rearing their heads at her. Curious, he watched until Professor Elm continued. He still wanted his Pokemon, after all.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Elm noticed talking from the children, and a little mishap between two who already had pokemon. 'Not even going to worry.' He thought to himself. The Professor was so caught up in the egg project he was working on, nothing could distract him from it. "These children, are the machines your pokemon are being held in." He said, pointing to the set of machines. Each held three Pokemon, and there were about twelve machines. These were the last few Pokemon Elm had left.

"I want each of you to pick ONE Pokemon." He said, emphasizing the one. "And as for the two of you." He said, looking at the two with Pokemon already. "It seems you already have Pokemon, so would you be so kind as to wait a few moments for the rest to chose?" Elm looked at the eager group, a smile showing on his face.

Fallon pressed up the hill. He'd ran the entire first fifteen minutes of his journey, and slowed down a little after he hit a hill. "I'm...almost...there." He said, trying to catch his breath in between words. The next half hour or so followed suit. Hill, walk, run....hill, walk run.

Until finally...

"HELLO PROFESSOR ELM!" Fallon yelled in excitement at the empty room where Elm should have been. "Hello? Professor Elm?" He questioned. "Where is he? This place is empty.." Fallon hear excitement coming from the other room, so he followed the noise. "HELLO PROFESSOR ELM!" He yelled, opening that door. This time, Elm was there, but so were a bunch of other kids. "Great. Made a fool of myself already." He whispered under his breath.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"How do you do, I am Ai." Ai introduced herself, still rocking Vee in one hand as she shook Luca's hand. She felt slightly embarressed; she wasn't usually spooked by Pokemon, but when they suddenly come out of nowhere like that...

Vee finally calmed down, climbing back ontop of Ai's head. It gave a slight yawn and gave the Shanitz a weary look, though it quickly got confortable and instead stared at the other trainer.

Leonheart

"Pleasure..." He reached in his satchel and pulled out a bit of pokémon food to hand to Vee. He had always loved pokémon more than people. He let out a genuine smile as he lifted the food to the top of Ai's hand. "Don't worry, Vee, Shan is harmless. He won't hurt you on my life."

After the professor told them to stand to the side, he moved over. Suddenly, the door opened again and another young boy ran in, filled with excitement. "HELLO PROFESSOR ELM!" This caught Luca off guard, and he let out an uncomfortable cough.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
"Finally, it's stopped!"

The youth known as Eldur held his hand to the scrape on his cheek and let out a sigh. He had reached New Bark Town, though a little late. The fall had set him back just a few minutes, but the idea of running was fresh in his mind when he finally got back on his feet and he spent the next 30 minutes in a dead-sprint/jogging alternation that got him to the town almost in time.

"11:10. Damn!"

Eldur walked non-chalantly to the door of the lab as another young man raced past him and slammed the door right in his face. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes and shuffled into the lab. The other young man had raced towards the back and Eldur followed him, albeit far slower. As the other child finished his announcement, or proclomation or whatever it was, Eldur cooly walked through the door and gave a head nod. As he looked around the room he noticed other children.

"Yo."

Fallon watched as people and Pokemon alike slowly made him their attention. 'Oh god. i need something to distract them from me. Or something to get their attention off of me.' He thought to himself.

"Yo."

The voice of another kid walking in cut off the silence. "Hey." Fallon said, turning around, hopefully getting his outburst out of the way. "I'm Fallon." He said, reaching his hand out for a shake.

"Ok children, like I said, anytime you want, you can pick your Pokemon." Elm said, the eagerness growing in his voice. "Oh, by the way. Zeir. Would you mind coming over here. I've a favor to ask you, along with all the kids." The Professor said over to the child at the chair eating his lunch. "This is Zeir. He knows just as much about Pokemon as I do most of the time." He chuckled uneasily a little. "If you have any questions, I'm sure he'd be glad to answer." Elm smiled once more around.

"Zeir, if I could have a word with you alone, in private." Elm nudged at the young prodigy.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Who needs questions when you've got your first pokemon!" Jacen grinned widely for the first time since entering the lab, stepping up first to get his partner and be on his way to becoming a real Trainer. He started from the far left, closely examining the Pokeballs and the labels below them. The Pokemon here were all pretty good, but there was only one he was after. Stopping at the center machine and staring at the Pokeball in the center, he blinked not once, but twice, trying to make sure he wasn't daydreaming.

The label read 'Totodile - Water Type'

"...Yes!" he punched in the air joyfully before reaching out and taking the Pokeball with his own hands.He finally had his partner ..now all he had to do was release him.He held it closely to him, eyes showing an overwhelming amount of excitement. This was what he had been waiting for! "Time to meet you, Totodile!" he tossed the ball in the air, the capsule opening with a white light and letting it hit the floor to reveal Totodile, who looked very pleased to be out of the ball and back outside to play again! Immediately kneeling down, Jacen picked him up and stood back up, admiring it immediately. "Clearly the best pokemon that's ever existed!"

Totodile shut its eyes with joy, getting so excited with all this attention that it suddenly bit down on Jacen's wrist, only softly though. It's teeth weren't as sharp as they could be just yet. Opening its eyes again, a ball of fur caught its eyes and it glanced over there as casual as possible. An Eevee ..in other words, potential prey ..something to gnaw on. It quickly looked in other directions so its glance wouldn't mean anything, but he'd get his jaws on it. This was the beginning of a good day for him.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
What the HELL! Damn alarm!

Running at break neck speed, or much rather, as close to that as his body could muster or him, Demetri sprinted in full to the Elm Pokemon Research Laboratory. This wasn't it; it wasn't the way he had imagined that the beginning of his adventure to become a Pokemon master would begin. In his dreams, it had been a glorious thing, filled with cheering crowds of family and friends, gathered to see him off. It had been waking up at the crack of dawn to that inspirational fanfare that chimed on in ones head as they looked out to the rising sun. That was the way his parents had always made it seem. They had gotten it into his head that the day that his journey was to start would be an inevitably perfect day. And he had believed them to now end, seeing their words, and experiences as an absolute fact.

But for him, the journey had started off at a far different pace than others. He hadn't slept in out of his sheer excitement, for that had become a thing of the past for him. He was better then to stay up all night just thinking about how amazing the first day would be. It wasn't that he had been too comfortable in his bed to not get up, as he had in fact padded down on his floor for the previous night, so that waking up would feel like a gift from the heavens. But what HAD happened to him, was that his alarm had never gone off that morning, and thus, he wasn't woken until his parents noticed that he was still asleep. Whether it had simply gotten broken, or if he had set it for 6 PM as opposed to AM, he wasn't entirely sure. Either way, he was late for the gathering of the new trainers, now only just making it to the lab's front door.

Throwing any notion of caution aside, he burst in through the door, throwing in as he entered, flustering a nearby professor's aid, who stumbled back after being almost hit by the door.
"What gives mang?" the aid asked. "Sorry about that. Need any help?" he inquired, kneeling over to aid the assistant in getting his belongings back together. "Nah, that's fine Demetri. You go and get yourself your first Pokemon. Elm has been waiting for everyone."

((Just for the record, the use 'mang' in the aid's dialogue was completely intentional)).

Superwes

Levin had been in the room for some time, invisible like a ghost. Waiting to get his pokemon. He quickly sprung from the corner wall and immediately ran for the ball that said, "Riolu, fighting type", he had a lucario before, in his dream. It was good. He quickly pressed the button and let the pokemon out, "Go Riolu"! The young Riolu awoke from a long slumber, he opened his eyes and looked around, he wanted to see the one he'd be serving. Then he saw it, a boy dressed in green, black,and some red. This was it! The young Riolu nudged Levin's leg, it could barely walk after so much time. Now...he needed some food and a good fight. The young Riolu looked intently at a Totodile staring at a Evee, he moved towards the totodile.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Eldur looked at the kid who had stretched out his hand. Without taking it he looked the boy in the face and as deadpan as a corpse simply drawled out.

"Good for you. Name's Eldur."

He then turned to listen to Proffessor Elm blather on about picking a Pokemon and some kid who was very knowledgable about Pokemon, or something like that. Eldur started to walk towards the pokeballs but then stopped himself as he realized he had no idea what pokemon he wanted. Stepping back and pulling a hand to his chin he began to plan out his ideal pokemon. Did he want something tame or fierce? Did he want a bulky pokemon or something slim and fast? Did he have a specific element that he wanted? So many questions, such little time. Maybe he should ask the youth Elm had referred to.

"Hey, Zeir." Eldur whispered, embarrased to be asking such a dumb question,"What's a Pokemon that is strong and confident but still fast and loyal? Also, if they could be a little bit of a challenge to train, that'd be ok too. Please, I need help."

seinra

Zeir finished his sandwhich and brushed the crumbs off of his lip, didn't wanna seem like a pig and all. All this commotion and all this excitement over new pokemon, IT DRAINED ZEIR just being in the same room as all of it. But he couldn't help but feel pretty happy though, all this company put him in a rather delightful mood which is something he doesn't get often. So he took a sip of his juice and started spinning around in his chair for the heck of it, nothin' much else to do, right?
"Oh, by the way. Zeir. Would you mind coming over here. I've a favor to ask you" Elm snipped the blanket of boredom encampassing zeir, how fortunate.
"Something to ask me? Alrighty then..." So Zeir walked up to the good proffessor to hear what he had to say and what he had to say was pretty darn embarrassing if he said so himself.
"This is Zeir. He knows just as much about Pokemon as I do most of the time, If you have any questions, I'm sure he'd be glad to answer." Wow, zeir didn't see that one coming.
"Oh! Proffessor really...I-"Zeir was kinda flustered at the idea of getting unwanted attention. So he kinda just let the whole thing go, sighed, and stood there until, unsurprisingly, a trainer came and began asking him info on his starter. Zeir liked helping people, he really did.
"Hey, Zeir, What's a Pokemon that is strong and confident but still fast and loyal? Also, if they could be a little bit of a challenge to train, that'd be ok too. Please, I need help."
Zeir knew this didn't need anything complicated to retort with. He smiled and spoke.
"Well to tell you the truth, the strength and confidence the pokemon exudes really just boils down to how it was trained, samething with it's speed. Loyalty relies on whether the bond with your pokemon and yourself is strong enough for your pkemon to trust you. Any pokemon can be a challenge to train, the path to being great is a hard one that's for sure I can at least tell you that. Heh..sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for. It's not really complicated...but I'm sure you'll be fine with your choice and you and your pokemon will form a bond that'll make you both an incredibly strong duo. Just believe in the choices you make and your pokemon's abilities and you'll be alright." Zeir felt like he didn't really help alot but that's all he could think up at the moment. He didn't wanna jabber this guy's ear off with statistics and whatnot and so he avoided it all together.
Just then, Zeir's kirlia, Lleva, walked to up to him with a sheet holding data on the pokemon stored here in the lab. It's a pretty damn good thing that she could read what he was thinking, it was a smooth move.
"Hahah, well aren't you the productive one? Here, these are papers holding the base stats and potential stats, behavior charts, viable personality, and gender differences for the pokemon here in the lab. If you wanted something more than just personal advice on pokemon than I hope this will suffice."Zeir handed the curious trainer the papers hoping that it'll help. Just then Zeir noticed a little rascal of a totodile that seems as if it couldn't keep it's jaws to itself. So he glanced at lleva for a breif moment but she knew what was going on so she scurried over to the other pokemon and used her physchokenesis to seperate the ruffian water pokemon and the evee. She, afterwards, brushed the evee off and smiled before turning around at the totodile and frowned; putting her little hands on her hip in a dissappointed way.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
While Totodile released his new friend's wrist with his jaws and nudged his cheek with his nose, he felt a telekinetic force draw him away. Shocked, he struggled against the pulling, and was luckily still held onto by Jacen. Even though Jacen took a step forward in surprise, increasing the distance between he and the scared girl a bit, he still found it weird.Totodile found himself set down suddenly, and he couldn't help but gaze over in the direction of the only psychic pokemon in the room. What was the deal, he did nothing wrong!

"What was that?" Jacen questioned Kirlia, assuming it was her that tried pulling the two apart.He tapped his foot, wanting to hear an explanation for this. The bite did nothing, and even if it did he knew Totodile's enjoyed biting things, it wasn't a big deal in the slightest.As he waited for his response, he minimized Totodile's pokeball and tossed in a couple times."He's only playing, he wouldn't hurt anyone." at least not intentionally, it was still a baby, somewhat, at heart.

Totodile too wanted to know, but now that it was set down, it could probably get a bite out of something ..something furry, maybe. Taking the opportunity to get away, Totodile turned around, only to find a Riolu in its way. It didn't look like a good meal at all, so it brushed past it and hopped on one foot and the other, heading behind the group that were inside already. It was young, but it knew the basics of hunting, and it would get something in its jaws to gnaw on. His sights were still set on that Eevee ..and if that Kirlia stayed in its way, there would be a fight on its hands. "Totodile~" it said happilly, sneaking around a corner to set up for its attack.

Fallon watched as this Zeir character made quick work of the Tododile and Eevee situation. "Nice Kirlia you have there." Fallon said with a smile and wave at Zeir. "My brother had one when he started out his journey." The child said with a bit of excitement in his voice. He was excited because he had just realized HE was supposed to get his first Pokemon today as well! "Professor Elm. I can get my Pokemon now?" He asked, eager for his answer.

The Professor looked at Fallon. "Of course you can." He said with an even more eager smile. "Just make sure to chose wisely." Elm said with a reassuring nod. \

"Yes!" Fallon yelped, excitedly. Fallon walked slowly throughout each isle of Pokeballs. Each Pokemon was different, and had its ups and downs. "I think....I'll take this one." He whispered with a smile. It was labeled "Charmander - Fire type" Fallon picked up the ball, eagerness growing even more in his eyes. "Go, Charmander!" He said, tossing the Pokeball in front of him. The ball produced a flash of white light, eventually turning into the form of a Pokemon.

"AIPOM!" The Pokemon yelped, excited to be out of the Pokeball. "Aipom?" Fallon said, confusion filling the excitement. "But...I thought. I picked Charmander. Why is Aipom in here?" Fallon looked at the Professor, confused.

"Oh." Elm said, walking up to the Pokemon. "This Aipom is always getting into things he shouldn't." Elm smiled, going to pick up the Aipom. But the monkey Pokemon wasn't going to have it. He ran around in circles, confusing Elm. "Get over here you!" Elm yelled, almost tripping over himself. Aipom jumped up onto Fallon's head, grabbing his goggles and putting them on his own head. "I'm sorry about him. We'll get him back and get you a Charmander." Elm said, a bit of embarrassment due to the nature of the Aipom.

"Hey." Fallon said, a tiny smile showing on his face. "I think...I might keep him actually Professor." Fallon slowly pet the Pokemon's head. "I kinda actually li-" BAM!!! Fallon's words were cut off from an explosion. Fallon covered his face as pieces of the ceiling began to fall.

"PROFESSOR ELM! WE'RE HERE FOR THAT POKEMON EGG!" came a strange voice from the roof of the lab. "YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM US. AND WE'LL TAKE ALL OF THESE POKEMON AS WELL!!!" There seemed to be a man, speaking into a megaphone. "Before you start asking questions, we are.....

TEAM ROCKET!!!"

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Vee jumped down off Ai's head, growling at the door. It would seem she ignored Totodile and the Kirla, focused instead at the threat at the door. Ai, on the other hand, was rather shocked. They had a team that wanted Pokemon? Was this some kind of joke?

"Team wha?" she asked, blinking and looking around. "Who the heck are they?"

[kinda short, sorry]

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The explosion momentarily threw off Totodile's predator instincts, and it jumped up and ran back towards Jacen, wondering what was going on. Seeing that he was looking upward and covering his head, the water pokemon also looked up as the rubble fell. Still, sensing danger, it immediately prepared to fight.

"What!? No way, these guys disbanded!" Jacen shouted in surprise, finding this appearance of an old gang of thugs unexpected. He glared at them heavily, hating how they viewed pokemon as nothing but tools. He kneeled down and patted Totodile on the head, seeing it ready to fight."Alright Totodile ..these guys torture and use Pokemon like you as they please, they don't care about your well being like normal trainers do..lets show them what a real team can do!" hearing Totodile's cry for approval, he stood back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back