• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time!~Jhoto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.

“FALLON!”

The ten year old boy shot up out of bed, grabbing his head with his hands. He was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down his face. “Damn.” He whispered to himself on an exhale of breath. “I had the dream again.” He whispered, laying back in bed. Fallon stared at the ceiling, his hands still on his head. “Third time this week.” The child thought to himself. This “dream” that Fallon was speaking of what of the night his parents died. In that fire. Each dream would start and end the same, Fallon waking up to the smoke detector, to his eyes staring blankly at the outside of his house burning. “This dream is going to ki-“

“FALLON!”

Fallon shot up once more. This time, the voice coming from outside his door. “FALLON! You’re going to be late for Prof. Elm.” The voice was that of a elderly man, yet judging by the voice, one would think it were a man in his twenties. “Uncle. I have a good five hours before I’m supposed to be there. Calm down.” Fallon sighed, laying back down. He turned to his right to look at the Bulbasaur clock that sat on his desk. “See. It’s six in the morning. Prof. Elm told you I had to be there at Eleven right?” There was silence at the door. “Right Uncle?” Fallon repeated, a little bit of agitation in his voice.

“You see. That would be the case, you would have five hours…” His Uncle stayed silent for a few seconds. “What did you do this time Uncle?” Fallon asked, agitation turning into fear as he stood up out of bed. “I set all the clocks a few hours back. Ya’know, for giggles.” His Uncle chuckled slightly, as if to make what he did seem better.

Fallon ran to the door and opened it, his hair flying in front of him from the sudden stop. “How many hours did you set them back Uncle? What time is it?” Fallon asked, looking up at his elderly Uncle. “Four hours. Nothing bad.” Fallon sighed.

“Ok, I have an hour then.” His Uncle looked up at the ceiling. “Four….and a half hours.” Fallon’s eyes widened. “I have THIRTY minutes to get to the lab, which takes at least forty-five, if I run!?” Fallon fell still for a second. “I got this!” He smiled.

“The children should be here soon Professor.”
“Ok good, prepare the Pokemon. We’re going to change lives today.”

"The kids will be there soon boss."
"Ok good. Get the Pokemon ready. We're going to ruin lives today."

Leonheart

Luca was just 10 minutes from New Bark Town. It would be the first time in almost a month since he has made human contact. He felt oddly nervous as to where it should lead. Shantiz (outside of his pokéball) made a few restless noises when they stopped to rest.

"Calm down Shan, we have time before Eleven. It's only Ten o'clock". He took a look at the letter that he received shortly after deciding to go to New Bark Town. "Hmm, kind of ironic that he would contact me now, huh Shan?" For the first time since he started his trip to New Bark, he began to wonder if he would really find his answers there. Trying to think about his lost memories, he was rebuffed in the usual way: with a sharp pain in his head. He finally stopped trying and looked off into the distance. Shantiz made a few more noises, regaining Luca's attention. "All right, you win. Let's keep going." He stood and put the letter in his satchel and began walking farther on.

When he arrived, he looked at the sign to lead him to the lab. "We're almost the Shan." He looked to the lab and walked on. As he came to the front door, he suddenly felt a strange presence, which caused him to stay alert as he entered the lab.

Superwes

Levin hopped on his bike and put on his jacket. He checked his poketch watch, he wasn't late. He had been waiting for this day ever since he checked out of the hospital. He had worked so hard in those years, all for it to be taken away, even his friends, and his dad. He had made it to the Pokemon League for pete's sakes! And he even won! He would do the same soon. He was so excited, he had waited so long. He petaled as hard as he could, but his legs felt heavy, he wasn't used to his legs being so long.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Yeah, I got the fishing pole ..what?..Yeah mom, I packed an extra set of cloth--..yes I called and said goodbye to-- yes mom ..yes..yes, wait ..yeah, I did..okay is that all now?" Jacen asked, speaking through his Poketch on the way to Professor Elm's lab to claim his first pokemon ever. He had been dreaming of this day for so long, but he didn't imagine his mom would be nagging at him so much. It was a ten minute walk away from home, it wasn't as if he was leaving for another region. Still, mothers would be mothers, right?

"--Got it. Love you too, bye!" he quickly hung up to make sure she didn't stop him, then tucked the Poketch, tied around his neck, into his shirt until he needed it again. Heck, she even tried saying it was too cold to leave today ..but its been cold for a while. Dad had no problem letting him go, because he knew that his son was ready, and he was proud of him. The two were so different ..yet they matched together perfectly.

The thought of leaving home for such a long time made him sad, but the fact that he was freezing out here was even more sad. Bringing his hands to his mouth, he cupped them together and blew on them, trying to keep them as warm as can be.

Not far now..

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It must've been a mistake.

It had to have been a mistake.

There was no way she could actually be a trainer!

Or...could she?

"Ailia-Emelia, hurry up!" her sister, Julia, called as she passed by her room.

Annoyed, the red haired girl swung her feet off her bed and sat up, finally ready. "You can't call me that! Only Mom can!" she yelled, chasing after her sister.

The chase brought her to the kitchen, where Julia quickly slid into a seat. "Mom! Tell Julia to stop calling me by my full name!" the girl whined as she approached her mother.

"Gabreille-Julia, we've discussed this." her mother gave a sharp stare at Julia, who sunk into her seat. Feeling victorious, the red haired girl hopped onto a seat, grabbing a piece of toast as her elder sister--Fiona--walked in.

In the Della Luna family, each girl was given a long first name that often consisted of two names put together, as well as an Eevee as a starter Pokemon. The oldest--Vanessa-Victoria--had a beautiful and powerful Vaporeon, with which she had won many contests with. The second eldest--Ella-Fiona--had a fierce Flareon that even other Water-Type Pokemon had trouble battling. Gabreille-Julia--second youngest--had a spunky Jolteon that was well-known for its speed. The youngest--Ailia-Emelia--hated her name for being so long, and was nicknamed 'Ai'. Her Eevee had yet to evolve, but it accompanied her everywhere and was her best friend.

"You're still here?" Fiona asked, surprised as she spotted Ai eating. "I thought you would've gone early to see the Professor."

"I have time." Ai replied, whistling. "Vee! Come eat before we leave!"

The little Eevee happily ran into the kitchen, jumping around and eager to eat. It followed Ai as she got its food, and immediately began eating.

"Let's see...about half an hour. You better hurry." Fiona warned her as Ai slipped into her shoes, holding her purple jacket out.

"I'll take my bike, it's no biggie." Ai replied, putting on her jacket. "I'm leaving! Vee, come on!"

Vee quickly joined Ai at the steps, and she waved to her sisters and mother. "Be careful!" Fiona called.

"Yes, onee-san!" Ai called, hopping onto her bike as Eevee took her place on Ai's head. The girl immediately pedaled as quickly as she could, zipping through the path towards the Professor's lab. "Today's gonna be a great day!" Ai told Eevee, eagerly pedaling.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"...I hope he has a Totodile in stock ...maybe a Cyndaquil wouldn't do bad either ...and Chikorita would be a bad choice for the upcoming gym battles." Jacen could see Elm's lab just a minute away, and hasted his pace, starting to jog there. "Maybe ..maybe I'll be able to get a head start, and start my training, and capture more pokemon! I'll be the best training to leave this town since .." only a Color came to mind, but he couldn't remember which it was. All he knew was, that guy was the best of the best ..whatever happened to him, he wondered.

Skidding to a halt and taking a sharp right, he stopped to catch his breath and proceed towards the doors.Merely stepping close to them, the doors slid open, allowing him entry. "Nice ..he didn't have those doors last time I came by." it was a while ago, he was always studying pokemon types and the regions.

Stepping inside, he looked around at all sorts of equipment he couldn't possibly understand. "Hello? ..Professor Elm?..I'm here to claim my Pokemon!" he called, not seeing him at first glance.

Professor Elm spun around in his rolly-chair, staring blankly at the ceiling. It had been a few hours since he woke up, and already he was bored with the day. "I wish I asked those kids to come earlier." He whispered, tossing a balled up piece of paper in the air. He moved his head slightly to the left, dodging it before it hit the ground.

“The children should be here soon Professor.”

Professor Elm sat up straight to see one of his assistance standing with a stack of papers.

“Ok good, prepare the Pokemon. We’re going to change lives today.” He said in an eager tone. The Professor stood from his chair, and began walking to the front of his laboratory. He'd been waiting for this moment since last year's.

"Hello? ..Professor Elm?..I'm here to claim my Pokemon!"

Elm looked to the side of him, where the entrance of his lab was. "Ahh. Child. You're here. I'm so glad to see you..." Elm looked down to the side at his assistant. "That's Jacen sir." His assistant whispered.

"AH! Jacen. So nice to see you. If you'd be so kind as to wait a little for the rest of the kids, we'll give you your pokemon." The Professor said in a calm, yet anxious voice.

Leonheart

As he entered, Luca heard a little kid shout "Hello? ..Professor Elm?..I'm here to claim my Pokemon!". He put his hands to his ears, remembering how he had not missed people. He heard the older gentleman's aide say the name "Jacen".

"Looks like we aren't alone here Shan." He took a few steps closer to the group, when one of his migraines started again. He clutched his head, and reached in his pocket to grab his medication. To his dismay, the bottle was empty.

"Gah!" he shouted as he dropped to his knee, "Not now... not here." Shantiz whimpered and rubbed his head against his shoulder. "I-it's alright Shan, I just need to get used to this for awhile." He laughed under his breath.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Walking slowly, Eldur looked at the sun up in the sky. It was probably about 10:35, and he wouldn't reach New Bark Town for at least another 30-40 minutes if he walked the speed he was currently moving at. He'd be late, he knew that for certain. Yet he refused to pick up his pace, a little voice in the back of his mind whispering "Don't sweat it, that's only like 5 or 10 minutes, 15 at the most."

He smiled silently to himself, enjoying the sunshine and sweet wind blowing from the east. The scent of the flowers from his home town of Cherrygrove almost made him stop for a moment, but then the memories of home bubbled up and suprisingly, he picked up his pace just slightly, making his ETA more like 11:05. Moving his awkwardly large feet forward, the youth began to move even faster, slowly moving to a loping run.

Immediately he fell flat on his face. "AHHHHH! ssssssssss. AHHHH! sssssssss. AHHHH! OW, Ow, oW, ow..." He sat up. "Well that was inconvenient..."

seinra

Zeir's eyes wondered to and fro, darting across the computer screen filled with knowledge, both base and advanced. These articles were just what he needed to continue his research on the pokemon in this region and will hopefully get him some leads on some nice environments to explore and collect materials in.
Zeir wrote a few things down in his notebook and collected his papers from the countertop before putting it all back into his backpack.
Afterwards, he sat there for a few seconds before stretching his arms out and letting a big yawn.
He was pretty tired and all, he hadn't even had lunch that day so his energy was kinda dwindling and he was a little more sluggish than usual. Anyways, Zeir stood from his chair and walked torwards the large steel door at the end of the room he was in. He opened it slightly and stuck his head through the door to find Elm, his assistant and two other kids; probably new trainers awaiting their pokemon.
"Professor, may I copy and keep a few of these records in your computer? I need a few of them and I'll repay the favor sometime. Also, can I keep a few of these empty notebooks that you have in your cabinet next to the poke'ball shelf?"

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Jacen wasn't hiding his disappointment, slouching almost instantly and rubbing his forehead. "Man, I was afraid of that ..so much for a head start." he mumbled, looking around for a place to sit. Luckily for him, a bench was just beside the door, and he moved to take a seat to wait on the late ones. He woke up this morning knowing he'd have to wait, but still, it bugged him to literally have to wait on those who didn't get here early. He had a journey to start ..it wasn't fair that people held him from going. Why did he need to wait anyway..?

While sulking in disappointment, he didn't immediately notice another boy was inside, and he looked at him boredly. There were still more kids ..man, this stinked. It was bad enough that he couldn't get much sleep last night out of anticipation. The wait was just killing him. However, it seemed to be killing the other boy more, as he suddenly collaped clutching his head.

"Whoa, you okay!?" he questioned, quickly getting out of his seat and walking over towards him, momentarily forgetting his sadness to help if needed. "That must be some headache.."

Leonheart

The pain was beginning to subside, or rather numb out. I guess I had better make this visit quick if I want to refill my pills... Man, when will these stop happening! Luca clenched his teeth in frustration. Just then, he noticed one of the members of the group walking over to him. He seemed to have been surprised by his sudden affliction. Great, just what I need, pity... Luca held out his hand in a halting motion. "I-I'm ok, I'll be fine, I just need a seat for a second."

Shantiz let out a whimper and gently grabbed Luca's hand with his mouth, guiding him to his seat. He sat down a let out a breath of relief, his pain almost completely gone. "Thanks Shan." He looked over to the other boy, who seemed noticably concerned, and let out a sigh. "The name's Luca... what's yours kid?"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Jacen allowed him to pick himself up, with the help of his little partner, and take a seat. He had no problems letting him find his own strength.He just watched and sat back down in his own seat, the worry returned to boredom and sadness. More waiting ..great.He put an elbow on his knee and allowed his chin to rest on his hand. This would probably take a while. Today of all days, why did people choose to sleep in? Hearing the guy who had the headache earlier, he just stared straight ahead at nothing. "...Jacen, and don't call me kid, okay?" he responded as kindly as he could. Boredom wasn't an excuse for rudeness ..man, where were they?

Leonheart

Luca let out a laugh under his breath and nodded, This kid has spunk... good. The last thing I need to be surrounded by pushovers. Luca looked over at the older gentleman and his aide. His headache was completely gone at this point. It struck him that he had not taken a good look at the lab earlier. To his surprise, he didn't know what many of the pieces of equipment were. He had seen a few back at the station...

The station, now there was a place he hadn't thought about in a while. Just the memory of his cold and lonely office sent a chill down his spine. I never would have found my answers there. I made the right decision to leave... didn't I? He sat for a few moments just pondering, and going over the memories that he had already regained. Suddenly he was broken out of his trance when Shantiz let out another restless noise.

Luca looked over at Jacen, trying to think of how to put his words. "Hey, uh, Jacen, what exactly are you here for?"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"...My first Pokemon, and I already know the one I want. I'm stuck here waiting while everyone else takes their sweet time. This isn't fair at all ..I could be catching more by now if I didn't need to wait." Jacen muttered, eyes narrowing further until he just felt like shouting.He woke up this morning ready to come here, get his partner, and start his journey. He HATED relying on someone else to get something done. "..Maaaaan ..hurry up guys.." groaned the young man, who wanted nothing more than to go out and catch more friends. He waited for this day for so long ..and it was little more than another day of waiting so far.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Ai's bike skidded to a halt in front of the Professor's place, and she quickly propped up the kickstand as Eevee shivered on her head. Patting her friend, Ai made sure her bike was steady as she slowly buttoned the top button of her coat.

"How cold is it, eh, Vee?" Ai asked as she entered, letting the warmth of indoors sweep through her body. Eevee glady shook her fur, happy to get out of the cold.

She found a few others seated, and looked at each one of them. "...Where's the professor?" she asked curiously.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
As soon as he heard the doors open, he turned and looks immediately, hoping it was another young trainer like him. Luckily enough, it proved true, as the girl appeared about as young as he was, only a little shorter. He eyed her up and down, immediately noting her curious, emerald eyes, as well as the length of her long hair, which appeared scarlet, something like that. Peering down at who she was talking to, his eyes widened when he noticed she had an Eevee. That was a pretty rare pokemon, especially out in Johto ..maybe she used to be in Kanto once upon a time?

Once she had questioned him about where Professor Elm was, he sat up and waved casually. The others couldn't have been too far behind her then. "He's in the back, somewhere. We've got to wait before getting what we came for ..everyone has to be here for some reason." he sighed again before standing up."You can have my seat, if you want ..we might be here for a while." he was taught to be courteous to girls, something he never really understood. What made them different?

..Eh, must've just been a rule of nature, but the offer still stood.

Leonheart

Huh, maybe his spunk is just hotheadedness. Luca was ready to respond to Jacen's remarks when the door opened and a young girl that looked to be about the same age as the boy that he was speaking too.

"...Where's the professor?" she politely asked. Man, another kid here to see the professor? At this rate I'll never get my answers! He opened his mouth to answer, but was beaten to the punch as Jacen was out of his seat already and graciously offered it to this girl. Hmm, maybe there's more to him that first impressions imply. But I have no time for conversation, the faster I get my answers, the sooner I'll never need people again.

Luca shifted in his seat for a few seconds and eventually rose. He began pacing around the lab for a while. Then it suddenly hit him. He reached into his satchel and pulled out his letter, eyeing it for a second. He looked at the others. "Hey, did you two receive this letter too?"

Elm aimlessly stared at the ceiling once more. "Oh how I enjoy aimless wandering." He whispered with a smile until a voice interrupted his aimless staring.

"Professor, may I copy and keep a few of these records in your computer? I need a few of them and I'll repay the favor sometime. Also, can I keep a few of these empty notebooks that you have in your cabinet next to the poke'ball shelf?"

Elm stared curiously at the boy. He seemed familiar. "That's the boy here about the research Professor. You let him in a while ago. You were wrapped up in your research at the time though, as usual." Elm's assistant whispered underneath him. "OHH. You're...Zeir! That much I remember. Take anything you need. I'm so excited about this new egg pro-" Elm cut himself short as his assistant tugged on his coat. "Uhh. I've got to tend to the children. Feel free to take what you need." Elm said with a smile and waved, before leaving the room.

"Children!" Elm said with a smile as he entered the room. "I'm back, and you no longer need to worry about when you're getting your Pokemon. It seems as if everyone were here. Would you all please follow me into this room." The Professor said, bringing his arm up to push aside the door.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Before he could even receive an answer, Professor Elm made his appearance. It seemed like this was all that were showing up, but he wasn't going to complain at all! "Awesome!" he cheered, heading inside the room with excitement pulsing through him.He'd meet his first pokemon here and now ..he couldn't describe how he was feeling except that this was breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back