~~Pokemon Special Fan Club~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CA59

Reasons to love this manga:

1) It features Pokemon at its most mature.
2) Because the main protagonist isn't a complete idiot, or angsty (which are both typical archetypes).
3) It has a great cast of characters who all develop.
4) The art style! <3
5) The epic battles.
6) Great storyline, and also plot elements that don't go to waste.
7) The best part of anything to do with Pokemon (Theart).

Fanart

Fanfiction

Owner
CA59

Members

Theart
Lanydx reborn
Xziled
huanglulu

Last edited:

CA59

My favorites are Blue, Silver, and Ruby. Red's pretty funny, though.

I like Blue because she's cunning.

I like Silver because he has a great bond with Blue.

I also like Ruby because he has a unique personality, and he shows great battling skills despite being a coordinator (IDK why some people say he's gay; he's not).

Why do you like Red?

huanglulu

My favorites are Blue, Silver, and Ruby. Red's pretty funny, though.

I like Blue because she's cunning.

I like Silver because he has a great bond with Blue.
I like that about blue too :3 I like silver for his calm and coolness and i think Silver and Blue goes well together :3

I also like Ruby because he has a unique personality, and he shows great battling skills despite being a coordinator (IDK why some people say he's gay; he's not).
I like that about him too ;D
I don't think Ruby is a gay too since he like Sapphire I think he was branded as a gay because he acts kind of girlish at times? IDK XD

Why do you like Red?
I like cause he is cool with his good battle skill and he is a funny but nice person :3 I like most of the trainer there my least favorite trainer would be gold though XD

CA59

Not really sure who my least favorite is, seeing as how they're all much better than...you know what, I won't go there.

Silver and Blue do go well together.

Ruby does like Sapphire. Ruby shouldn't have been labeled as gay by some of the fans, he's just sensitive.

huanglulu

Not really sure who my least favorite is, seeing as how they're all much better than...you know what, I won't go there.

Silver and Blue do go well together.

Ruby does like Sapphire. Ruby shouldn't have been labeled as gay by some of the fans, he's just sensitive.
yea ;D I like red with yellow/misty. Ruby and Sapphire is my OTP in this series :3 I agree that Ruby shouldn't be label as a gay

shadowii

It is, are you joining?????
i'm sorry i dont really like joining fan clubs (because they are in some ways conencted to hate clubs which i hate)

so when i see one i like i typically treat it like a thread

but i will ask which game do you think translated best in the manga series i was a big fan of the original, gold and silver, and ruby and saphire